Chapter 46

Bree🖤

I looked down and saw blood dripping down my leg

I looked down and saw blood dripping down my leg. All I could do was panic and cry. Jour wiped it off and rushed me to the hospital. We walked in and they rushed me to an emergency room.

All I saw was doctors around me and lights fading away. I watched a Jour got farther and farther away in the distance. The farther he got the more I felt myself about to black out.

Soon I couldn't see him anymore. Juss what looked like his shadow. Then...I blacked out.

Jour💔

I sat in the waiting room crying my eyes out

I sat in the waiting room crying my eyes out. Dreads was rubbing my back tryna calm me down but I was so worried. I really wanted a baby girl and this possibly could have been my chance.

4 hours went passed before a doctor came out and walked towards us.

"Family of Mrs.Grainger?"
"Yes". Me n Dreads said at the same time.
"She is perfectly fine but her baby did come out premature". "You may see her now".

We all walked to her room and I saw Bree holding a itty bitty baby. She was only 7 months pregnant so I don't see how the baby survived. I walked closer to the bed.

I looked at the baby and there was my baby girl. She was so tiny. I finally got my baby girl I wanted since I was 12. I already had the perfect name for her too.

I was gonna name her Braeleigh Nastasia Grainger. I'm bout to explain to y'all why I chose that name.

Braeleigh comes from Breeonna.
Nastasia comes from Nau'Jour.
And as y'all kno the last name comes from me😏.

I love my lil family.