The Festival - Chapter 22

"Alright, Aquilla." said Marius as he arranged a few black chess pieces on the chessboard. "Began."

Aquilla stared at the chess pieces at the table with his hand on his chin. Then his face lighted up, and he pushed all of the white pieces towards the black pieces. He lifted his head with a confident smile but Marius stared at him with a scowled face.

"He's not that bright, is he?" said Mercy.

"No." said Marius, "But if Filo can learn, so can he."

Then the tent flap opened up and Fohl entered, "Sir Marius."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Master Naofumi invited you to join a trip to Cal Mira."

"Cal Mira. They made the best wine. When do they move?"

"Now. They're waiting for you right now."

"Very well." Marius got up from his chair. "Will you take my place?"

"Perhaps I could help teach him." said Mercy.

She sat down on Marius's chair, facing Aquilla. While Marius exited the tent with Fohl followed beside him.

"Follow me." said Fohl as he walked way ahead of Marius.

"Fohl, is it?" said Marius.

"I thought you know my name."

"We hardly talk. But I know your sister."

Fohl stopped for a moment, then he turned around, "You stay away from my sister, you lolicon!"

"I am not interested with your sister. I'm already engaged to someone."

Fohl turned around and continued walking, "Fine. But that doesn't mean I trust you, old man."

"Respect your elders, boy. And I'm not that old."

_______________________________________

In the onsen on Cal Mira, Naofumi stepped in the water with Hanzo, Itsuki and Rishia, who Naofumi has permission to join the men's side just to take care of Itsuki.

As they submerged themselves in the hot water, Marius came in with his towel on his shoulders while being completely naked and Rishia quickly turned her head away.

"Can you please cover up!" said Naofumi.

"I thought this is a bath house." said Marius.

"Technically, yes. But it's not the type of bath house you know!"

"My apologize." said Marius. He then proceed to walked towards the water then started submerging his entire body. "The water is hot."

"That's what an onsen is. It's suppose to rest your body and mind."

"Sounds like something I needed. I wonder why you never brought me here?"

Then, Filo jumped over the hedge that separated the men's bath and the women's bath with Melty on her back before jumping into the water with them.

"Filo! This is the men's bath!" said Melty as he frantically cover herself with her towel.

"Filo, not again. I thought we've talked about this." said Naofumi.

"But I want to bathe with Marius." said Filo.

"I can see why." said Marius.

"As your future wife, Filo will wash your back for you."

"Very well."

Filo transformed into her human form then happily swam towards Marius. She grabbed the nearest soap then started rubbing her fiance's back.