Bowman's Deal - Chapter 29

Marius exited the room in armor while holding his helmet. Outside he saw his son, Icarus, being surrounded by women in seductive outfit trying to seduce him. After Icarus saw his father he gently squeeze his way out.

"Father. How are you feeling?" said Icarus.

"... I am fine now." said Marius.

"That's good to hear. I'm sorry I have to pull you out of the illusion. I know it must have hurt you."

"I bear no ill towards your action. You did what you have to do. And I am glad you returned."

"I never left."

Marius nodded at Icarus, then from the corner of his eyes he saw some of the women starting eyeing him lustfully.

"Where are we?"

"We're in an airship. Their leader is the Whip Hero and an associate of Vortiger. He wanted to see you once you recover."

"Take me to him."

And with that, Icarus turned around and Marius followed him to meet the Whip Hero. They walked pass the group of women who were still eyeing on them and started following them behind.

"Do you trust this people?"

"No, not the slightest. But Mercy suggested we look for his aid."

"And what happened to my armies?"

"All of them were captured and executed by the king's orders. Only Henri and Mercy escaped."

They then met up with Henri and Mercy who were waiting for them.

"Feeling better, centurion?" said Mercy.

"Yes." said Marius.

"Glad you're not stuck in dreamland anymore." said Henri.

"Which reminds me." said Mercy, "When the king ordered your execution the Spear Hero requested that you must be imprisoned instead with the illusion spell."

"Why?"

"I wished I knew but spying on Motoyasu was too risky."

"But can you still track them?"

"It may be difficult but not impossible."

"Good."

"Now then." said Henri, "Shall we meet our savior?"

"Oh, and I hope you don't mind reuniting with an old associate of yours?" said Mercy

All four of them walked through the hallway until they reached a large chamber with a wall of glass showing the night sky high above the ground. There on the center was a blonde haired man sitting on his throne. He wore clothes that were unusual to Marius and a red bandana on his head.

Then, a women with eyepatch on her left eye appeared from behind the throne. She wore a chinese clothing with a cutlass and a flintlock pistol on her belt.

"Bou Yin." said Marius.

"We meet again, Centurion." said Bou Yin.

"You know him?" said the blonde man.

"Oh, I do. He made me a very rich outlander. Warlord of the Blackstone Legion."

"I am no longer a Blackstone." Marius exclaimed, "Nor am I a warlord."

"Yet you have such a fearsome reputation." the blonde man stood up and walked towards Marius, "You led a small army of warriors to takeover Siltvelt and succeed! But you left the country in ashes in pursuit for the Spear Hero."