Clashing Spears - Chapter 15

"What happened to her?" said Marius.

"Nobody told you, Masked Hero?" said Fitoria.

"About what?"

"It's mating season for filolials, and Filo is now inheat."

"By the gods. But, we-" Marius noticed he wasn't alone as the Peacekeeper, the Shield Legions and the slaves were watching them, "Can we speak in private?"

"Very well." Fitoria transfomed to her human form. She jumped down from the mangled corpse of the Jormungandr and followed Marius further away from the others.

"Me and Filo. We already did-"

Fitoria lifted her hand, "I know. But this one is different and could lead to problems. That's why she need you this instant."

"Fine. Let me talk to my legion first."

"Please hurry."

Marius walked towards his soldiers, "Legionaries. Take the slaves and return to Rock Valley."

"Yes, centurion. What about you?" said the praefectus.

"I have an important business to attend to. Now go." Marius then glanced at the Peacekeeper.

"Does this mean you're not going to kill me?" said the Peacekeeper.

"It'll be better if you report this to the queen."

"I suppose so." she turned to walked away before stopping and looking at Marius, "By the way, my name is Mercy."

"Mercy?"

"It's been awhile, centurion. Maybe you don't recognized me without my face plate. Let's talk later." Mercy turned and walked away.

Marius then returned to Fitoria.

"Are you done?" said Fitoria.

"Yes. Where are they now?" said Marius.

"They've crossed path with the Spear Hero."

"Malaka! You must take me to them now!" 

"Very well." Fitoria chanted her magic, then she and Marius were teleported.

_______________________________________

Motoyasu was on all fours, crying over his defeat, "It can't be! I lost!"

"You know the deal? Winner gets to take the loser's filolials." said Naofumi.

"No!" Motoyasu grabbed all three of his filolials, all in their human forms, in his arms. "Don't take them away from me!"

"You're the one who challenged me to this stupid race, yet you declined when you lose?"

The three filolials cried to their master as they clung to him.

"Fine, you can keep them. Just return all the wagons you stole and don't cause anymore trouble."

"Father-in-law!"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Please give me your daughter!"

"That's not part of the deal! And for the last time, she's not my daughter! You have your filolials, now go!" Naofumi turned his back.

"Go home! You lost!" said Filo.

"Filo-chan... My sweet sweet Filo-chan..." Motoyasu grabbed his spear and slowly got up, "No matter what, I will win your heart!"

Naofumi turned around and saw Motoyasu's spear transformed, "Hey, what's with that spear?!"

"It's the Lust Spear, father-in-law." said Motoyasu in a lustful tone.