The Idiot With a Spear - Chapter 11

After a four days journey from Zeltburg, they arrived back at the village. From afar they saw Sadina waving at them.

"Welcome back! I've arrived earlier!" said Sadina.

"She's here already?" said Naofumi while he steered the wagon.

"She's a fast swimmer, Master Naofumi." said Raphtalia.

"You're right. I wonder how long she's been waiting for us?"

Naofumi then stopped the wagon near the manor. There, he saw Eclair waiting for them near the entrance.

"You've returned. I have a mountain of things to report that I'm starting to get impatient." said Eclair.

"Do you have anything about the Black Prior?" said Marius.

"We have people going around the country to find out about any illegal mining operations."

"Any luck?" 

"Nothing so far. Also, Sir Naofumi. You have visitors. They're waiting inside."

_______________________________________

"Why did you leave even though Filo told you I will be coming over soon!" Princess Melty yelled at Naofumi.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about it." said Naofumi.

"When I came to the village, you already left and Filo wasn't here either!"

"My bad, my bad. So when are you leaving?"

"Asking me when I'm going home after making me waited here for so long!"

"Seriously, how do you deal with her?" said Naofumi to Hanzo.

"I got used to it." said Hanzo

"Don't talk with someone else when I'm talking to you! Listen, I was sent here by the queen's order to help out with your land management. My task was to learn to manage settlements for the sake of the future." said Melty.

"Alright, just go and play with Filo already."

"Didn't you hear what I just said!"

Filo ran towards Melty and dragged her out, "Let's play, Melty."

"Wait! I haven't finished talking with-"

"Finally, peace and quite... Aren't you suppose to go with her?"

"She's in safe hands. Now, I heard about the presence of another Blackstone knight."

"Yeah. You got anything?"

"No, but we've sent someone to investigate the campsite."

"Any news?" said Marius.

"Nothing, yet."

"Sir Naofumi." said Eclair, "There is another matter we need to discuss. I think you should follow me for this one."

"It's about Taniko and Rato, isn't it?" said Naofumi.

"Not entirely, but it's something that required your attention."

"Fine." Naofumi then followed Eclair outside.

"Hanzo. It's very important that we find Vortiger as soon as possible." said Marius.

"I want this matter to be done sooner as much as you do. Last thing we need is another disaster before the next wave."

"Indeed."

_______________________________________

After taking care of his legion, Marius decided to take a stroll around the village. Then he saw Naofumi carrying a large egg on his back.