God of War - Chapter 13

"Marius, stop!" said Filo, being drowned by Marius's loving kisses.

"I can't. My love for you have grown." said Marius, while he embraced Filo.

"You're like a big baby."

"Will you take care of me then?" Marius grinned.

They both leaned in and their lips collided. Then they heard a knock on the door. Their lips parted and Marius went to the door and opened it. Outside, Taniko stood with little Gaelion standing beside her.

"Yes?" said Marius.

"Masked Hero. I would like to talk to you." Gaelion.

"Can't you see that I am busy?"

"This will not take long."

"Very well."

"Please stay here and wait, Wyndia."

Taniko nodded.

Gaelion entered they room and Marius closed the door.

"Hey you! Give me back my experience!" said Filo.

"You do know this whole predicament happened because you ate part of my core? You have only yourself to blame." said Gaelion.

"Give me back my experience!"

"It is mine now. You will have to gain it back gradually." the Gaelion inhaled deeply and spit out a candy-ball mass. "Lick this, and you will gain your experience bit by bit. Now if will excuse me, I would like to talk to your mate." 

"What do you want to ask?" said Marius.

"First, I would to say I am sorry for causing you much distress. The whole thing must have been difficult for you."

"It was. Apologies accepted. Anything else?"

"Regarding the flames you carried, and the spear." Gaelion turned his head towards the spear on Marius's weapon rack. "Both possessed foreign powers."

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me, where did you get the flames?"

"From the Dragon Hourglass. Atleast, that's what I think."

"I knew the flames felt very familiar."

"So it was from the hourglass?"

"Yes... Yet, the origins of the hourglass was unknown, even to me. But I felt a godly presence in the flames, including the spear. Where did you get that spear?"

"Queen Fitoria gave it to me."

"Queen Fitoria. Have not heard that name for a longtime. I assume you are Filo's praetorian."

"Yes."

"Well, the origin of the spear is unknown to me, just like the hourglass. But if I were you, I would upgrade the flames so it would not drain you stamina everytime you finished using it."

"How?"

"By the hourglass, of course."

"And how would I do that?"

"Place your hands on the hourglass, and let it do its work."

Marius looked at his hand, the vision from the hourglass played in his mind, "How do you know all this?"

"Kyuu." the little Gaelion tried to climb on Marius's armor rack but fell and rolled away.

Marius grabbed Gaelion by the tail then he opened the door, "Here's your lizard."