Ch. 13 The Truth

Disclaimer: All PJO and HoO characters belong to one Rick Riordan any OC (original characters) belong to me.

Shout out to iluvblackbutler12 for being the first to read and comment. Gracias. To you and the others thank you for voting.

CH.13

Chaos POV

A shudder ran through me. I sat on my throne in the Void and thought about my children. I hoped for the sake of everyone on Earth my son Alpha found his beloved. I wish I could do more. But strangely I had been having black outs.

As in I would be doing one thing then find myself elsewhere doing something else. I feared that I would soon Fade. I knew this would crush my children and my Warriors. I had not yet told them of my episodes knowing they would not leave my side.

While I would enjoy having them here with me I knew the Olympians must be helped. My Gaia and her son Kronos would crush the Olympians without my children.

I remembered then Nyx and how she was one of my first children. How I had created her and her brothers and sisters of pure raw power. They had been my pride my joy.

Alas all good things eventually come to an end. My children were corrupted by a darkness. The only cure finding their Beloved. However after finding them my foolish grandchildren ripped them apart. This drove them all mad with grief.

Nyx had been spared as she had in the past spent her every spare moment at my side. She had always been fascinated most on the tale on how I created the universes. Unfortunately this was not to last on her route on Earth she was corrupted.

I had rushed to her side as quickly as I could. I was too late. All I caught was the glimpse of a dark forbidding aura that felt oddly familiar. Alas I had to leave her for every one of my children were forbidden to return to my kingdom.

And so I watched as my daughter then struck fear in the hearts of immortals and a new creation, mortals, by the gods. Then one day a young hopeless looking boy neigh, man was walking sullenly along and ran into her. His energy felt familiar yet his was warm and inviting.

I looked closely and realised I had a son his name Perseus born half mortal and half Chaotic. This was my son I realized. Hope then welled in my being he could free her from the dark taint.

Then to my disappointment she ran. She was being chased by the other immortals. She was sadly captured and sent to her mad brothers domain after being put in a deep sleep. I watched as my mortal son mourn.

I decided then to interfere I would have him reborn centuries from then. For I knew Nyx was currently the strongest of my Primordial children and would not be felled for long.

To my outrage my granddaughters the Fates said my son, and to my surprise his half half mortal siblings, would live as half- blooded children of the gods. As such they would live hero lives and suffer great tragedy as such. I didn't even really have much choice in who would be their 'godly' fathers.

Twenty centuries passed and my Chaotic children were once again born. I watched as my daughter Thalia and my son Jason were cruelly ripped apart. I watched as they went on separate journeys. Each becoming heroes in their own right. As they were both separately named the child of Zeus or Jupiter.