Ch.9 The Grand Unveiling pt.1

Characters created and owned by Rick Riordan. The plot was made up by me, myself, and I.

Ch.9

Percy/ Alpha POV

Well that was an eventful night. Indeed. What with revealing our identities to our chosen. Anyways Travis, Connor, Chris, Luke, and I came up with an epic way to play one last prank on her.

I smile reminiscing in our first pranks on her. The whole dumping her in a pit of arachnids with her hands cuffed in celestial bronze while being blindfolded. The sneaking into her cabin and enchanting her to do ridiculous things. Dying all her clothes a bright neon yellow. Making her invisible to the whole camp so that no one would see, hear, smell, or feel her.

I chuckle when I remember when we strung her by her feet so she dangled from the big house. Ah, fun times those were wonder when we'll do it again. Sometimes I wonder though how I ever fooled myself into believing I loved her.

Because now that I look back there are so many things that should have tipped me off about my true feelings toward her. Maybe Aphrodite played a hand there or something don't really care to tell you the truth. She stopped now or atleast changed her focus to a new couple.

I know this because the whole of the Aphrodite cabin were talking about someone called Pertemis poor whoever. Sad really I feel so sorry for them. Speaking of love my thoughts drift off too Artemis. I feel a small blush creep up on me.

Anyways I'm on my way to the dining pavilion. I bump into someone. I snap myself out of my happy place and look down to the person on the floor. It's....Artemis.

I froze uncertain of what to do. Shaking myself out of my shock I helped her up. So freaking embarrassing y'know. I smile uncertainly. And say," Lady Artemis I apologize profoundly for running into you. If- if I may will you give me the pleasure to escort you to the dinning pavilion?"

She raised an eyebrow a mischievous look in her eyes," I'll assure you Lord Alpha I know the way to the pavilion by now." I flushed embarrassed. You idiot! I thought to myself. Gah couldn't I get anything right?

She laughed at my expressions must of been priceless. I pout at her and see her breath hitch momentarily. Hmm wonder why?  She swallows before smirking again and said," Since you asked oh so kindly you may Lord Void."

I smile brightly at her and hold out my elbow and say," May I milady?" She smiles and I'm stunned for a second or two. It's beautiful and it takes my breath away like everything else about her.

She snaps me out of it when she says," Why yes, yes you may." Before putting her hand on my arm and stepping closer to me.

Oh Chaos, what she does to me. Her scent attacks my senses smelling of pine, grass and wild berries.

As we walk I see campers mostly male gawking at her. This irritates even as they watch in outstanded jealousy. They look focused as I'm not 1. Dead 2. A jackalope or 3. Castrated. The girls looking on at her in obvious jealousy.

Artemis just ignored them all a smirk on her lips as she did so. Her Hunters on the other hand look torn. Between glaring at the campers or scowling at me. Sigh, guess they don't recognize me.

Anyways upon arrival I take my place next to my siblings and the Warriors. Bidding Artemis further ado. The rest of the gods and goddesses flash in. Zues the annoying prat opens his mouth to give one of his many self indulgent speeches.

When....BBBOOOMMM!!! An explosion occurs and a gigantic screen appears. The gods check on their children when I hear Athena shout," Annabeth where are you? Annabeth!"

I smirk as do my friends. We know exactly where she is. And as if by magic keywords the screen comes to life. Showing precious little Annabeth crying her heart out. Pfft as if she had one.

Athena gasps in outrage looking pissed that someone hurt darling Annabeth. The others and I wrinkle our nosed in disgust. Oh wow you got to be kidding me it's not even that scary.

The others and I have been to more terrifying places in our close to 3 centuries life spans. Except for Moonlace and Eve who've lived longer than us for obvious reasons.

Anyways the girly sobbed harder yelling,"HELP! SOMEONE HELP MMMMEEEE! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE HHHEEELLLPPP MMMEEE!"

Then the shimmering forms of our avatars appeared . My avatar by far in my opinion was the most terrifying. It was 9-10 ft tall a grotesque mixture of a wolf/bull/ eagle/man it stood on it's hind legs stamping it's hooves. Clenching it's claw like fingers. Nashing it's razor sharp dagger like fangs. It's maw curled in a vicious snarl.

It's mangled looking wings a horrific sight a mocking pure white on the terrific creature I created. It's eyes having a raptor like intelligence. The others in my opinion paled in comparison to mine.

Theirs were simple skeletal like monsters. They looked like a mutilated wolf/lion. So undeniably I just infered mine was better. Campers and even a few gods whimpered in fear in duress.

I mind linked the others,'We are so spectacular aren't we'  Skylar looked sideways at me snorting softly,'By we you mean yourself don't you?'

I look at her faux offended she just smirked. Moonlace rolled her eyes looking amused at our antics. Omega grinned shacking his head at us. The warriors just smiled looking amused.

We turned our attention back to Annabeth the tart was sobbing uncontrollably. "PL-PLEASE S-SOMEONE HEL-HELP! M-M-O-O-M-M! PLEASE HELP OH GODS HELP MMMMEEEE!"

We watched as the others panicked with distaste. Were we being evil psychopaths maybe. But whatever can you blame us for having no sympathy for her after all the pain and grief she'd caused us.

We watched with detached amusement as ou avatars caused her to the edge of Tarturous. She looked at the monsters behind her and the pit behind her. She then charged forward.

Only to be stopped by Zyphon my avatar who three her at the others. They in turn tipped and teared at her blood splurttered out of her wounds. When they were done Zyphon stepped forward and with a clawed finger wrote 'I put theTart in Tarturous'

The Athenian girl fruitlessly tried to drag herself away. Then Zyphon grab her tangled mass of hair and threw her into Tarturous. Where a whole bunch of awaiting monsters tore into her with bloodthirsty vigor.

And that was the end of Annabeth Chase the Architect of Olympus ex-member of the Seven. Atleast for now....

~Alright then I had to cut this chapter in two since I wanted to update cuz I felt bad for leaving y'all hanging. There are reasons I didn't update sooner. I'd tell you...but it's just a personal family matter no offense or anything I just don't think it's my place to tell virtual strangers what it was. Anyways I'll try to update part 2 soon but no guarantees. Although thanks for being patient with me so far. Till next time

          Farewell,

                                       ~Starlover