Ch.12 Discovery

Disclaimer: All PJO and HOO characters belong to Rick Riordan though any OC and plot is my own.

CH.12

Omega/ Jason POV

Everyone stood in shock of Al- or should I say Nathaniel's abrupt exit. Skylar and Moonlace had tears streaming down their faces. I felt a vindictive pleasure at this before realising I also was at fault.

If only we hadn't listened to father. But he had cautioned us to not allow Nathaniel to be with the woman of the prophecy. We had failed on both accounts for my brother listening to our father. For our father for failing him at our task.

I felt utterly disappointed in myself, my family and most of all our father. I didn't understand why Nathaniel couldn't be with his love. Why would father order us not to let them be together?

Flashback
|€{€=_€€°×°|÷©>©¶¢[©£_{°\^€^√\^==_°[\¶®_[^¶©[\£{=~=|_\_{÷£¶_=\¢_√÷'[_\

2 Hours Earlier

Alpha suddenly slumped forward. Father appearing instantaneously afterwards. He knelt at Alpha's prone form nodding to himself, muttering to himself. We looked at him confused and worried.

“Father is Alpha well?”, I asked worried for my brother the others nodded looking scared. Father sighed as he eyed us sadly. His eyes screaming his millennia long life.

“Perhaps he would if not for her return.” His words cryptic and full of sorrow. Like there would be no ‛morrow. This was more than enough to warrant concern.