Ch.5 Explainations on Betrayal

Characters created and owned by Rick Riordan plot is my own.

Ch.5

Omega/Jason POV

I was nervous like seriously wouldn't you be to confront your ex who cheated on you? I stopped at the cabin door heavy fumes of perfume making me gag. Ugh, don't they ever change? Never mind that now.

I hesitantly opened the cabin door. It was dark the lights we're off thankfully or I'd be exposed to too much pink and girly stuff. I heard muffled sobs coming from a bunk. I slowly walked the lump in the bed my eyes adjusting to the faint light streaming in.

My heart ached I know she hurt me but I never meant to hurt her no matter how much her betrayal hurt. "Piper?" I whispered she sobbed harder into her pillow and managed out," G-go a-away I-I d-don't w-want to s-see y-you." I sighed frustrated and said," I can't do that Pipes please just talk to me."

She stopped crying and looked at me her eyes puffy and red and said," Why should I?" I closed my eyes and crouched next to her bed and said," Because you owe me after all you've done." She looked at me confused and said," What are you talking about? I've never seen you before in my life. I don't owe you anything."

I bowed my head and said quietly," But your wrong you owe me everything." Then I leaned forward and whispered," Remember me." Her eyes widened when she recognized my voice. Shock and guilt flashed on her face as she whisperes," Jason?"

I lowered my head and whispered," Jason is dead I am Omega. He died 4 months after he and his friend Percy Jackson were betrayed by some of their most trusted 'friends'. They were then killed by the Artemis and her Hunters."

Darn, I lost my nerve I can't do this not yet atleast. Why is it so hard? Why can't everything be simple? Maybe I'm dreaming of a life that can never be mine. I'm not human atleast not entirely. And this isn't some bed time fairy tale where they live happily ever after.

This is life I'm not a human fairy tale. I'm a Greek and Roman legend. I'm a demigod I'm half mortal half primordial god. It's time to let go of these childish dreams. I'm not Jason Grace he died when his girlfriend cheated on him. Only to be resurrected as Omega Void a completely different person.

But be it as that maybe I can't deny this connection. Maybe we can start over as friends. Because the Jason she knew is dead and I'm Omega. I can only wonder if she'll accept my offer of friendship.

She looked at me confused and said," How do you know all this? How do you know this if your not Jason? Why would you even care? After all wasn't that you long ago who humiliated me in front of the gods and campers?"

I take a deep breath collecting my thoughts before saying," I know this because I saw the pain it caused him. I care because I've been broken hearted and betrayed before I found my siblings and were reunited. Look im sorry about how I treated you earlier it's just I remember seeing the lost empty look he hid behind a facade of calm indifference. He was a friend and he and Percy didn't deserve the way you all treated them. Hopefully they finally found peace."

She looked down fresh tears in her eyes. Guilt, shame, and regret obvious in her expression. Darn it! I wasn't supposed to make her feel worse. But I was shocked to hear her say," Thank you." I looked at her confused," What?" I asked.

She looked up locking eyes with me and said," Thank you I know you didn't mean to make me feel worse. It's just I-I miss him I know I was terrible to him. But I only did it because Annabeth told me he was cheating on me."

What?! That little lying...ugh! How could she do this?! And why would she most importantly? I'll have to share this with Alpha when I go back to the others. Focus Omega find out more.

" Annabeth told you they were cheating on you two?" She nodded and said," Yeah about a day or two after they left she started flirting with Michael. I confronted her about it and that's when she said that she IMed them and that she saw them making out with two girls in a hotel room."

So Annabeth lied about us cheating with two girls in a hotel room. Why woulda that be? Maybe she wanted a good excuse to break up with Alpha and decided to break us up too. I know she isn't lying I can sense the truth in her words

She groans burying her face in her pillow before continuing," I know it was wrong of me but I believed her. Now that I think about it's so obvious she lied. Percy would never have cheated neither would Jason they were to sweet and loyal for that. And because of that I lost four awesome friends. It wasn't long before they...they died that they turned the camp against me. They did horrible things they turned everyone against me. When I asked why they said 'because it was fun'. Can you believed that?!"

Wow just wow. They seriously played her. Just for laughs all they did was for laughs their seriously twisted. But then why did she try to make Alpha and I stab ourselves.

So I asked aloud," Then why did you try to make my brother and I stab ourselves?" She looked down again ashamed," Well they made me swear on Styx to Charmspeak you two too stab yourselves." I looked at her questioning why she swore that and continued in a small voice," They said if I didn't do it they would make my life even worse than before. They said they would make everyone hate me because they only ignore me now."

Does imbeciles I'm glad we made them suffer. Now I'm going to get the others rounded up and tell them about this. I looked at her hesitantly and asked," Can you come with me. I promise that we won't let anything bad happen to you."

She looked at me silently before getting up and nodding. I took her hand and took her to the Chaos cabin. Campers stopped and stared as I led her in I glared at them all menacingly they cowered and looked away.

When we stepped in everyone but Alpha tensed. They thankfully didn't glare they just stared except Alpha who came over and gave her a small friendly smile and said," Hey Pipes I'm Alpha the awe inspiring leader of our group. You may bow to my awesomeness" He joked everyone snorted or laughed relaxing.

She smiled slightly her multicolored eyes glowing with happiness at being accepted. " Hi guys you wondering why Pipes is here then gather around children. For I am about to tell you a tale of lies, betrayal, hurt, death, and more betrayal." I announced.

We gathered around the living room sprawling around on couches. Piper sat next to Alpha and I .Someone turned off the light. Then they handed me a flashlight and I said in a feel spooky voice," It all began on a sunny April the 25th ..."

~ This is the end of this chapter how do you think the others will react? What will they do? Will they accept Piper completely after what she suffered? What will happen to Annabeth when they get to her while alone and defenseless with her boyfriend and his brother slowly recovering (sadly)? Right what do you think they should do to her while she's alone and defenseless. Until next time.

Best wishes,

~Starlover