Bucky (2)

I walked beside Sam and Bucky as a car rode up beside up. It drove past us then proceeded to park and block our way. In the car sat John Walker, the man who had stolen the mantle of Captain America, and a friend of his. My group stopped as Walker got out of the car.

Bucky had told me about him and how much of an asshole he was. The way he walked really proved Bucky's point. He acted cocky as he strutted toward our group.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Walker asked.

I looked at Sam and Bucky who stepped back and let me take initiative. Walker looked me up and down then chuckled as if he didn't expect much from me.

"Look princess, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told those two, stay the hell out of my way." He said with a cocky smile.

I raised my eyebrows and let out a laugh myself at how confident he was. I took a step towards him with my hands behind my back which were gearing up with power. I looked up at him.

"You want to say that to me one more time?" I asked him.

He let out a sigh but kept up his confidence in front of me. He again looked me up and down still trying to degrade me by just staring at me.

"Look, a pretty lady like you shouldn't be out here getting hurt. So stay out of my way." He told me again.

I turned around to make it look like I was going to walk away. Then at the last second with my fist surrounded by purple magic I punched him cause him to fly towards his car. He laid on the ground and groaned in pain.

As I started walking towards him his friend hopped out of the vehicle. He quickly ran between me and Walker.

"You should stay out of my way." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"I can't do that." He said.

"Then I'll make you." I said as my eyes began to glow purple.

I lifted up my hand and threw the man to the side. I then started walking to Walker again. I stopped at his side and knelt down.

"Don't do this! They'll kill you!" He tried to tell me.

"No one can kill me. So I suggest you stay out of my way Walker." I said.

I grabbed him by his neck and threw him at the ground. Knocking him out for the time being. I then continued to walk on the road and away from the scene. As I did I heard Bucky and Sam running to catch up with me.

"They're going to be so mad at us." Bucky said.

"Not once they tell their higher ups a girl with purple magic did it. They'll know who to look for." I said as I patted Bucky's shoulder.

"That was so badass." Sam said with a chuckle as we walked.

"He had it coming." I said.