Chapter 23

1 month later

Jacob POV

We packed everything we had from the hotel as the limo pulled up . Today Yn and the kids are coming to LA with me to visit my mother she have my seen Yn since she was married to Rayan I don't know why she married that abusive bastard I knew he was no good but Yn was just blinded by love that's all I mean I can't blame her .

I strapped the kids in the car seat as the limo driver was putting our luggage in the trunk

"I can't wait to see mama Theresa  its been a while since I last saw her . I mean how is she doing." You asked as you sat down beside Jacob to see him strolling threw instagram .

"When I mentioned your name a month ago she couldn't wait to see you and your kids and when I told her they are calling me dad now she was shocked but she wanted to let them call her abuela " Jacob smiled kissing your cheek.

Since you escaped to New York with the kids to get away from Ray you and Jacob have been getting closer to not just best friends but more than best friends to the constant flirtatious looks , to the touching and kisses to the blushing and cuddling you would mistake them as a couple bit they weren't since Yn and Rayan are still married even though Rayan is Cheating with his mistress Jessica but slightly still as feelings for Yn .

"Master Jacob we are at the air port " The limo driver recalled before getting the luggage into the private jet .

"Mommy where are we going " Kelly asked as she sucked her thumb.

"To Grandma Theresa house " You said grabbing her and Kenans hand broading the Jet with Jacob shortly behind you

"Mommy when can we see Dad, even though he was mean I still miss him. Does he miss us" Kenan asked

Your POV

You were taken back by Kenans question like why would he want to visit his abusive Father Rayan fucking Lopez when your happy with out him.

"I don't know baby just play on your Xbox ok mommy is tired" You said going to the bedroom found at the back of the Jet.

"Where's your mother" Jacob said the kids as the pilot closed the door of the jet

"She said she was tired" Kenan said focusing on his Mario go cart game.

Jacob went in the bed room to see you stripping out of your apple bottom jeans and strapless blouse some how seeing your revealing body made Jacobs erection get a little excited as it started to hurt him he groaned in pain as you qui kly turned around rapping a towel around you.

"Jakey are you ok" you asked worriedly before blishing as you noticed his erection showing visible through his pants

"Am fine " he managed to say but you knew he was lying.

"Jacob do you need lotion or a cold shower" You laughed as he blushed of embarrassment

"I'll go shower" he jumped up leaving you a laughing mess.