Chapter 28

Jessica POV

After Rayan took that bitch inside her house I went to check on his son in the car. I might be a bitch but I still have a heart I saw him crying in the back seat I quickly rushed over to him grabbing him into my arms as he cried

"Shhh its ok , everything is going to be ok" I said as his crying came to a stop

"Daddy and mommy is fighting again I know it" He said while he rubbed his wet eyes.

"Do you want me to make them stop" I stated as I was about to leave him in the car.

"Yes please "

Aww I'm not gonna lie Ray and that bitch made a cute son I wonder if he has another or if we can make one.

I quickly got out the car rushing inside the house as I heard screams and things being thrown all over the place.

I quickly ran up the stairs seeing Rayan beating the life out of the bitch to be honest as much as I would love to watch this bitch get her ass beat I have to stop it.

"Ray stop your scaring your son" I screamed as everything came to an Holt.

"Jessica get back in the car " Ray said calmly but I wasn't having it.

I looked over at Zonnique to see her face and arms full of blood I also screamed, I didn't even realize Rayan was walking towards me I panicked as I was about to make a run for it he pulled me back as he started to cry, I never saw this before , I looked over to see Zonnique staring at us trying to crawl towards the phone.

"Don't even think about it bitch" I stated kicking the phone out of her reach .

"She's the reason I drink and abuse Yn , Jess she's the reason my wife and kids left ,shes the whole reason " Rayan cried into my shoulder as I hushed him.

So that's why he's so aggressive and cheats on his wife now I feel sorry for calling his wife a bitch but not the blue hair baby momma tho.

"Ray go to the car I'll go pack the rest of your sons clothes" He nodded before leaving out .

I looked back at Zonnique all blooded up on the floor all bruised up and shit I smiled walking up to her

"Y-you can't t-take my son away from me" She screamed trying to get off the floor.

"That's funny I think the beating Ray gave you wasn't good enough" I stated pulling out my knife.

I could see the fear in her eyes I smiled.

"Mess with Ray and his family just know I will find you and I will definitely kill you " I said stabbing her in the leg before walking out the house with Rayan Jr. Clothes heading back to the car to see Ray on the phone and RJ asleep in the back seat.

"I know you stabbed her" Ray said starting up the car.

"You know your side chick too well baby" I smiled kissing him

I can't say I love him since he still wants to get his wife and kids back but I can't regret that I have feelings for him either...

Why couldn't you be single and kids free Rayan Lopez

In media is Jessica as Rocsi Diaz