Chapter 24

15 Hours Later

Your POV

I cringed at the fact that we were back in California the place where my good and had memories exploded in my head from meeting Rayan to being in an Abusive Marriage with him and technically we haven't divorced yet and he doesn't know where I am with the kids I just hope he doesn't find us .

I walked to the living room of the plane to wake the kids since we will be landing in three minutes.

"Kenan sweetie wake up where back home" I stated as I started to shake him from his sleep.

"Mommy I tired" He pouted as he pulled the covers over his face.

" Baby don't you wanna meet grandma , she had a lot of fun stuff at her house" I said taking the blanket off his head before folding it putting it back into the cabinet where they belonged.

"Ok mommy am up, but can I sleep in the car " He said walking over to his superman back pack

"Sure sweetie , go wake your sister while I go and get Jacob" I said walking back to the main bed room to see Jacob snoring his life away his hair was a mess and he was slobbing on the pillow awe he looked so cute I sat on his bottom as I started to massage his back as he moaned , I bit my lip at his reaction I have been with Jacob for almost 7 months since I left Ray and I kind of got feelings for my best friend and he just makes me do the weirdest things like I always get horny by the way he says my name when he wakes up , his voice is all raspy and sexy as fuck . The things Jacob does to me is so unusual like he doesn't even notice .

"Right there ugh" He moaned as I massaged his lower back .

It was the sexiest moan ever I stopped myself from attacking him right them and there.

I hopped off of him as he finally woke up rubbing his beautiful big brown eyes before hopping out of bed with his package standing up high in his boxers

"Good Morning Yn" His voice was so raspy And sexy I wasn't even paying attention to that o was too busy looking at how big he was through his boxers I swear these feelings are driving me crazy I can't even look at Jacob as my best friend anymore.

Jacob POV

That massage she gave me finally got that knot out of my lower back that's why I moaned I swear Yn as the hands of a damn goddess like damn I looked back as she bit her lips I wonder what she is thinking about , her eyes had a lot of lust into them I smirked as she looked away blushing .

I shook my head trying to hold in my laugh when I saw her looking deeply at my boxer as my dick stood straight up yes I was dreaming about Yn and I fucking well in my perspective making love is the term for it .

"Good Morning Yn" I said as she saw still staring at my boxer I smirked little walking behind her pulling her sexy as on my dick I swear she moaned a little , I started to mess with her by grinding my hips on her perfectly round ass as she tensed up.

I whispered sweet sexy Spanish in her ears smacking her ass as I watched it jiggled lol I held in my laugh as I ran to the bathroom leaving her face flushed . Damn I play to damn much

__________________________________

We finally reached my mothers house it wasn't that big because my mom is like those modern type females that doesn't want to live the rich life which is understandable .

Kenan and Kelly where wide awake while Yn was asleep in my passenger seat . She looked so beautiful I finally pulled up into my mother's parking lot to see all the kids playing outside , my uncles playing dominos on the patio drinking beers I shook my head before helping Kenan and Kelly out the car before waking up Yn.

"Mhmmm ugh Jacob" She moaned as I started shaking her . mhm now I know she was dreamkng about me .

I smirked wiggling my eyebrows I think I should mess with her again especially since I know she's dreaming about me .

I started to suck on her neck leaving my sweet kisses all over her neck.

"JACOBBBBBB" Her moans got louder as she moved her neck over as I got more access , I flicked my tongue on her neck as I tried to find her spot .

"Fuck Jacob" She moaned breathing hard.

I devoured that same spot as she went crazy her facial expressions made my dick twitch and what surprised me is that she's still asleep .

I was about to leave a mark on her neck when a voice scared the fuck out of me I screamed waking up Yn in the process

"Hijo what are you doing" I looked up to see my mother standing outside the car looking in .

I held my chest from the sudden heart attack I thought I was going to have.

" Yn is that you, oh my god I haven't seen you since you graduated high school and married Ray Ray " My mother gossiped as we finally got out the car walking into the house to see a lot of people we knew from High School and College I smiled as my family pulled a group hug on Yn and I and the kids went with my mother .

"Jacob what did you do" Yn said as she looked at her neck in the mirror their was a big purple mark there I snickered as I bust out laughing as she started to freak out .

" Jacob its not funny , it could be a disease" She panicked

" Its a hickey" I said plainly

" A hickey , when did I get this , I don't remember fucking any one " She whispered

"You didn't , I just felt like leaving a mark " I shrugged as she gasped.

"JACOBBBBBB" she yelled .

" I loved the way you yell my name baby " I said as she blushed I walked out the bathroom leaving her there dumbfound .

Damn seriously I play too much

Your POV

I'll get his ass back just watch.

Ray POV

Jacob's mom is having a get together and I have a feeling that Yn is back in LA with him and my kids , how bout I pay them a little visit.

I hopped out of bed next to a naked Jessica my mistress yes we still fuck but when I get Yn and my kids back her ass as to go.. And I need to change so I can draw YN back Intl my life then maybe kill her ass with this dick for leaving me and taking my damn kids .....