Chapter 15

3 Months Later

Ray POV

I bet y'all think am still not looking for Yn and my kids fuck that i still am i searched every where i visited her parents and they haven't seen her just wait until find her.

Jessica: Baby come back to bed

Yes i cheated but Yn is way better at cooking and shit Jessica just gives good head that's it. I want my wife and kids back.

Ray; Don't tell me what to do

Jessica: This isn't the scared little bitch you been talking too am not her so don't raise your-

Before she could finish i slammed her into the wall by her neck

Ray; Never talk about my wife DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME

She was scared i didn't really care . She shook her head in fear as i dropped her on the floor

Jacobs POV

3 Months have past and i gave Yn a job as my assistant, Since Kenan is 6 i enrolled him into home school and my little princess is turning 5 next week and Ray hasn't stopped blowing up Yn's phone so i changed her number and we have gotten quiet closer than just best friends . Her kids call me dad and she isn't so worried that Ray will find her any more .

I was finishing up these files when Yn walked in my office smiling hard as ever.

"Hey Mr. Perez here's your coffee " She said as she sat it on the table.

"Thanks Sweety" I said .

I could see her blush as i chuckled . I have that affect on ladies . I never thought it would be my best friend. Oh Well

"Well i pretty much done for the day , How bout i take you out to eat , My treat" I said grabbing my folders, keys and coffee.

"Whose gonna watch the kids" She said as her smile faded

"Don't worry about it Cameron has that all under control " I said as we walked out my office.

"But i have to freshen up tho " She said getting in the passenger seat

"Alright same here"

With that we got Kelly from the day care center and went home to get ready. I hope this goes well.