Chapter 1

Your Pov

"Yn get ya ass up and make me some breakfast you worthless hoe" Ray said has he pulled the covers off you pushing you to the floor.

"O-ok I-Im Coming" I quickly stood up making my way to the bathroom doing my hygiene routine , then to the kids room to wake them up.

"Kenan sweetie wake up please" I began shaking my son as he tossed and turned.

"five more minutes mommy" Kenan said.

"No sweetie i dont want your daddy to hurt you please get up" I pleaded.

"Ok mommy" Kenan said rubbing his eyes.

"YN WHERE'S MY DAMN FOOD" Ray yelled stomping up the stairs.

"Coming" I said running down the stairs to start breakfast. I made chocolate chip pancakes, Omelets, freshly chopped fruits and bacon. I placed the food on a tray and took it up to our bedroom where Ray was and placed it on the night stand.

"Bout fucking time" Ray said pushing past you to get his food.

"Mommy Kelly wont wake up" Kenan said crying.

"Boy didnt i tell yo ass to have manners now say Good Morning" Ray yelled.

"Morning Daddy" Kenan said.

"Can i please check on our Daughter" I asked terrified.

"I dont give a fuck" Ray said harshly.

With that i quickly walked out the room going to Kelly's room with her Asthma pump.

"See she wont get up mommy" Kenan muffled out crying.

I grabbed her up right lightly placing the oxygen pump in her mouth as her breathing came back.

"Mommy" Kelly cried out hugging onto you for dear life.

"Baby oh my god didnt i tell you to take you breathing medicine before bed you almost scared me" I semi-yelled.

" I sowwie mommy " Kelly cried out.

"Shut up man let me watch the game in peace" Ray said throwing the remote at your head.

"Your hurting mommy" Kenan yelled.

"Boy watch the way you speak to me in this house" Ray gripped him by his nipples.

"Ray please" I said as he walked out the house slamming the door behind him.

"Mommy i dont want to see him hurt you no more" Kenan pouted.

"Kenan go pack your clothes then hide it under your bed ok" I said getting off the floor.

"What about Kelly" Kenan said hugging his sister.

"Dont worry about it ok and guys eat your food before it gets cold" I said cleaning the kitchen.

"Ok Mommy" they both said in Unison

Later on that day

to be Continued......