Chapter 29

Jacob POV

When Yn came back down the stairs she looked like she seen a ghost I completely got worried she wouldn't even look my way when I was trying to get her attention the entire time at the cook out .

I wonder what's on her mind , My mother snapped me out my thoughts when she said it was time for Karaoke I smiled I remember when I was a kid I would always sing to my mommy and her friends when they always come over when I was like 4 , I chuckled at the thought as my mother called Yn up to sing for us.

I can't lie Yn had a beautiful voice but when Kiesha and Walter wanted to make a girl group Yn denied because that's when she found out she was pregnant with Kenan she couldn't have a lot of stress with rehearsals and tour and everything so I know where she's coming from.

I smiled as I saw her take the mic from my mother and stood in front of everyone, I pulled out my phone to catch every thing on video.

As the beat started to slowly play Yn hips moved to the beat as she raised the mic to she sweet pink lips.

"Sweat dripping from my body, We walked up in this party,
So come and show me your moves,
I got some things I can teach you too , If you want to see ooohh "

"You said you need a shot of the henney ,then your ready ,do what you need to do, cause I'll be waitin for you , its bout to get hot and heavy ooohh"

Her hips moved in unison with the beat as everyone cheered her on I smiled as I can't believe that was my best friend out there enjoying her self I loved her so much I can't believe this is the Yn , Ray took advantage of when they got married and add kids and two to be exact.