Chapter 30

Your POV

I stood still frozen as his eyes burned through my skin , I never saw Jacob this mad before in my life .

We basically stared at each other for 5 minutes until he raised his voice again frighting me I jumped a little

"When were you going to tell me Yn, because it looked like you were going to take the kids away and go back to that sick bastard "

His nostrils flared with anger I couldn't stop crying I just didn't know why . I quickly moved out the way from his intense glare and went back to getting my kids ready.

"Yn did you hear me"

I heard his big heavy feet walking towards me as I started to panic and pack everything faster than I was before. I was so petrified of Jacob right now I couldn't even think straight when I felt his big strong arms gripping onto my waist roughly , I whimpered in pain swiftly trying to move out of his grip making my way over to Kelly as I helped her put her shoe on.

"Kenan you and your sister go downstairs when your done getting on y'all shoes while I talk to your mother for a bit"

Jacob said softly with a slight venom in his speech .

The kids exited out the room door quickly as I got more and more scared when Jacob swiftly locked the door with the lock as well walking over towards me with a crooked smile.

"Yn listen to me you are not going to leave and go back to that nigga"

He semi yelled vigorously .

"The kids miss their father Jacob I can't just let them grow up without him and your not even their father nor my boyfriend to tell me what to do with my KIDS and my Life"

I stated trying to reason with him when I was swiftly slammed into the wall with a pair of soft pink lips connected to mine kissing me roughly but yet still passionate.

I couldn't pull away if I tried to , he was just to strong I don't know why Jacob is doing this , why is he doing this ,doesn't he care for what I'm going through , doesn't he know that I'm already hurt from all the pain in my life , I didn't even know I was crying harder as soon as he pulled away I dashed out the door to find my kids I have to get out of here .