Attack of the Weird-Ass Fetishizer!

"BITCH, DO I LOOK LIKE SCOOBY DOO?!"

"NAH BUT YOU LOOKIN' LIKE SHAGGY THO--"

Valerie cocks her head, staring at Y/n as if daring her to proceed. Ultimately, our dear reader ended up with nothing and accepted her defeat. They both resumed trudging down the somewhat busy halls.

"I'm happy you're feeling better though," Valerie softly added, "I was worried there for a second, bro" she smiled glancing at me. As we descended down the ridiculously long stairs, my lips pursed, "That's kinda cringe ngl--ow!" Y/n rubbed her arm.

"Can I not worry about you?" Valerie joked, placing her hand on her chest to emphasize her offense.

"No, you can't, bitch" Y/n retorted, smiling at Valerie's betrayed face.

"OK, I won't then! Don't talk to me!"

"ight."

"Wait no, come back!" Y/n turned her heel to watch Valerie catch up to her. Once she did, both ended up halting at a turn making Valerie look up.

"Oh yeah, I need to go to the office to like makeup for missing the physical exams," Y/n stated making her friend 'oh' at the matter. "Okay I see, I see. I'll see you at lunch then!" Both of them then parted their ways while Valerie waved goodbye.

ᗯᕼIᒪE I ᗩᒪᗰOᔕT logged out of life™ yesterday, Kyoya was ever so kind to reschedule a private room for me this morning. That man's seriously acting too nice, I wonder if he has some ulterior motive. But what if he's just doing this cos...he wants to. Either way, I couldn't help but remain slightly suspicious of him and his actions. Gotta keep my eyes peeled for selener yaknowwhatimsyain.

Currently, I just finished rebuttoning my white button-up. I hastily grabbed my blazer and awkwardly bowed to the doctor, thanking her. Before I can slip the fuck out, she called for me to wait.

"Yes, doctor?" I politely asked.

"I've noticed you're wearing two sports bras if you don't mind me asking, does it have to do with the situation you're currently in?" She asked, sounding genuinely concerned. That's the first, given my old school literally had counselors who didn't give a shit about the students.