6 Feet Apart, Hoes

AFTER TAMAKI revealed his dumbass plan for next week's dance, Haruhi asked if we could walk to the train station together afterward

    AFTER TAMAKI revealed his dumbass plan for next week's dance, Haruhi asked if we could walk to the train station together afterward. I agreed and we both walked off together. It's been fairly silent, but it was eventually broken by the sound of her voice.

"So..."

I look down at her, "So?"

I see her stare at the ground questionably, a finger relaxed on the tip of her chin,

"Do you identify as a guy or girl?...I'm only asking because I don't want to mess up your pronouns, heh."

Haruhi looks up with her big ass eyes. Bro, deadass, she's pretty as fuuuuuck. Anyways, I lift my brows in amusement. Of course, she figured it out. A smile slowly crept onto my lips and I shrugged,

"I honestly don't care, but I'm biologically female. I'm kinda curious when the host club is gonna figure it out, so just refer to me as a guy at school. Just wanna know how long it'll take hehe..."

From the corner of my eye, I see her sweatdrop. She complies and we both get on the train.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

I wield the door to my house open and groaned. I hear my mother greet me and I reply with another groan much to her dismay. I hobble my way up and into my room, not bothering to take off my uniform and hurling my bag on the floor. I throw myself face-first onto my bed and exhaled loudly.

"I feel like a limp dick."

My door gets kicked open and I don't bother moving from my position.

"TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, NOW! DID THEY ASK ABOUT ME? HOW WERE THE TWINS? DID YOU TALK ABOUT ME--"

"SHUT UP, BITCH!"

I hear my mom yell something unintelligible for my ears but heard Valerie yell an apology before shutting the door. She strolls in and sits on my bed while I still have yet to move a muscle.

"It's the party episode."

"Huh?"

I turn my head to look at her, "The party. Remember? The host club is hosting this formal dance party n' shit next week. We have to go."

"WE? Ajsnfejrnof-- Who said I'm going?"

I glared at her, "Me, I'm who."

Valerie only looked at me weirdly, but then put her hair behind her ear and smirked, "Will I be able to dance with the twinnsss?"

I sighed and closed my eyes, "Dumbass you can hardly finish a sentence around them.."

I said and I hear her gasp and defend herself. After a minute, she pipes up again, "Shit what about our clothes?"

My eyes shoot open and I slowly sit up. My hand rests on my head, as I tiredly eye the girl as if she's dumb,

"They gonna give me a suit, but I don't know bout you. Also, how the FUCK are you gonna get money to pay off debt? I know our mama ain't gonna give us shit."