Disruption in Reality

You know, I was always described as being stuck in my head

You know, I was always described as being stuck in my head. Off in my own world. I always responded back with; Well, what's wrong with that? Is that such a bad thing?

Being stuck in a stagnant grounded reality. Stripped of your individuality and forced to conform to something you're not. If not, you'd get punished. I was forced to my knees. In order to hear the words 'love' and even then it wasn't what I wanted to hear. Instead, I got the same response.

"God loves you."

But what about you? Did you love me, mother?

Was it so bad to dream when reality devastated me with every breath I took?

-

-

I grimly glanced at the ravenette, "Fine."

A booming exclamation from the clouds filled the room, thunder once again. It was as if the heavens orchestrated this moment to happen and decided to put on a show for full effect. Lighting cackled and illuminated the dark room, I saw Kyoya's face glow almost eerily in front of me for a second.

"I'm not from here, you're right. I was transported here from a different world." I blurted out.

What a way to put it, Y/N. Before even finding the right words to put together, my mouth moved on its own. I can tell by Kyoya's expression that he didn't believe me. I mean, who the fuck would? A second of silence followed before I noticed Kyoya furrow his brows, "You think this is some kind of joke!--"

"I'm serious! I promised to tell you the truth and it is! You think I'd embarrass myself by lying about some shit like that--"

The tension was high. The air turned brittle, the sound of Kyoya's voice snapping it in half, "If you don't reveal your true identity, I'd have no other choice but to call law enforcement on you!" He stepped forward to stand his ground.

A moment of fear bubbled in my chest before it propelled me into frustration. Thunder clapped once again, reverberating so loud it shook the windows. This time I did flinch, but I quickly snapped back at Kyoya, "I'm telling you the truth, Kyoya! I am and--" I cut myself off once I felt myself choke.

I felt my irises begin to shake forcing me to close my eyes, "And I'm scared! I'm scared because every moment I'm here I seem to feel like I'm going to disappear at any second! I don't want to go back!" I heard my voice crack towards the end. The realization sept sending me into a frenzy. I balled my hands into tight fists, piercing my palms with my nails.