Starting Today, You Are in Deep Shit!

"What? You guys must be the exceptional honor students we've heard about!"

Tamaki perks up, while Haruhi and I simultaneously reach out for the door. I managed to grab the door knob, but somehow struggled getting it open. What the hell is this? Damn anime plot.

"Haruhi Fujioka, Valerie Saito, and Y/N L/N!"

I ignored Tamaki's commentary while Haruhi stopped squirming and froze in place. I focused my attention on the stubborn door refusing to fucking open.

"Wait...How do you know my name?"

Haruhi inquires while I sighed loudly, giving into my pitiful demise. Valerie shuffled over to me, tugging at my shirt. I glared at her while she only gave a sheepish smile. We both turned to face the host club.

"Why, you're infamous. It's not everyday that commoners gain entrance into our academy. You three must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as honor students."

Kyoya firmly stated. I snorted hearing those words leave his mouth.

~NO ONE'S POV~

Valerie's head cocked to the side, seemingly not believing the ravenette. Meanwhile, Haruhi's eyebrow twitched in annoyance,

'commoner?'

She bitterly thought.

'Honor Students?'

Thought Valerie.

'Hard work. Hah.'

Trailed through Y/n's mind as she seemed to deadpan at the idea. She glanced over at the defeated Haruhi, smirking in amusement. Her hand rested on the brunettes shoulder, making her flinch and look up.

"Bro it's alright, I'm sure he meant..no offense?"

Y/n attempted to comfort, but ended up questioning herself instead. Valerie walked next to the other side of Haruhi while smiling reassuringly. Haruhi forced a smile, doubting the h/cette.

"Are you sure--"

Suddenly Tamaki seemed to teleport behind the three, wrapping his arms across all of them, seemingly putting them into a chokehold, at least that's what Y/n thought.

~Y/N'S POV~

'yo what the fuck this bitch is choking me.'

I thought as Tamaki basically puts me and Valerie in a mf chokehold. Ignoring his offensive speech about poor people, I managed to escape his weak grip and step away. He continued to ramble on, not noticing both Haruhi and Valerie attempting to scoot away from him. However, he still keeps following them. I sighed and turned to leave but was unpleasantly met with two pairs of eyes boring into my own. I flinched upon seeing them, stepping back while slightly looking up at a set of familiar twins.