THE DJ'S GOT US FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN

___________________________

Yo sup boogers, finna updated but this is gonna be a two-part side story. lmao totally not stalling and procrastinating on the og storyline, ANYWAYS ENJOOOY  !!

____________________________________________________________________

ʙᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴏᴏᴘ ʙᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴏᴏᴘ ... ʀɪɪɪɪɪɪɴɴɴɴɢɢɢɢɢ !

Valerie stirs awake from her slumber, attempting to tune out the noise and going back to sleep. However, the bothersome ringtone blared irritably against her ears. Similar to a fly or the beeping sound inside the car when you refuse to put your seatbelt on, it was annoying as fucking shiiiiiiit. The point was, the brunette was angry. She groaned and hurled the bedsheets off of her.

Her eyes settle onto the vibrating Barbie-ass flip phone lying on her drawers and she quickly snatches it to make it stop ringing. She was hardly awake, all that was running through her head was to make the phone shut up and go back to sleep.

"Hello...?" Her voice was hoarse.

"What are you doing?"

It took her a moment to process. Valerie sits up in silence, thinking if she heard that right. In the midst of her contemplation, she suddenly remembers she is in fact very tired making her very angry, "The fuck? Uh, sleeping! What do you want it's like," The brunette whips her head to gaze at the clock next to her. It sat meekly on her dresser, not far ahead from where she's sitting.

 BUTT she wasn't born with 20/20 vision so all she saw were blurred blobs, unfortunately. God, fuck my genetics, she thought. Her glasses were somewhere in the room and the female was not about to get up and look for them, fuck that. Knowing her, it's probably somewhere on the floor thrown carelessly-- It's not like it's important anyway its only worth huh how much? Enough to make a paycheck screech. 

"...Well, whatever time it is...it's too late to be ringing me up, Y/n!" She gives up, huffing. 

"Damn okay okay, well I have a proposal."

"Why are you even calling me? We literally live in the same house?"

"That's an irrelevant question, you wasted 2 seconds of my time asking that, ANYWAYS!"

Valerie blew some of her hair out the way. Her eyes fluttered shut as she was still in fact, really fucking exhausted. Whatever her friend/sister needed to tell her, it better be goddamn good. Like, finger-licking good.

"So basically, let's sneak out."