A Challenge From the LGBTQ Academy!

"What's up turbo slut," I call out to Valerie who instantly pauses, "I am not gonna dap you up for that bro, " She groans and I smack my own hand

"What's up turbo slut," I call out to Valerie who instantly pauses, "I am not gonna dap you up for that bro, " She groans and I smack my own hand. "If nobody got my back, I know I always do..." Dramatic tears fell from my cheeks and so did Valerie's hand cos she thot I was being an Idiot-- which I don't blame her.

"Owh, let's go get molk from the vending machine before we go off to class!" I exclaimed over to her short figure. Valerie's eyes squinted in suspicion, "You pay?"

I shook my head, "Hey! Milking money from the poor? I'm not the one with the job here!!" I wailed to which several students glance over at us. The brunette abruptly shushed me with her hands and complied with my request, "Fine, fuck! Dramatic ass bitch."

We trotted away to the vending machines as I said hello to several students passing by. Damn the hoes love me, fr. I felt myself growing quite confident from all the positive attention. Valerie just said it's my enormous ego, but haters gonna hate. I mean, all these chicks dig me and I don't blame--

"Y/N!"

"Yuri?!" Cue the voice crack. I flinched at her presence, watching her jog over to us in light steps. Her lips formed a small smile, making me mirror her expression out of instinct. "H-Hi, Yuri..." I nervously stated EMBARASSING THE FUCK OUT OF MYSELF.

She tilted her head, pieces of black hair falling on her face, "I saw you and thought it'd be rude if I didn't greet you. So how did the rice predicament go?"

"Rice, what rice?" I dumbly stated before realizing wtf she was saying, "OOH! Yeah, it worked out fine my mom didn't say otherwise, heh...thanks.." I awkwardly said. Yuri giggled and the first bell chimed, "Oh, time to go! If I'm late again my mom will kill me! I'll see you in class, Y/n!"

I didn't even say bye before she zoomed away. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Valerie hitting me with chocolate milk, "Simp." She stated before walking away.

"WHAT HOW? HEY COME BACK HERE!!"

"L/n,"

Ah yes, the sweet sound of my name erupting from Ms. Yagami's foul mouth. Ofc she called on me, again. This is why me and math never got along.