YO MOMMA

_______________________________________________

ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ?

𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒐𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚! 𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓! 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕?

_________________________

"GIᖇᒪ, ᗯᕼᗩT TᕼE ᖴᑌᑕK?"

I turned around and saw Valerie standing like the modern-day emoji, "Oh shit, didn't see you there. Ready to leave?" I asked as she strolled up next to me.

We, the entire club plus Renge, were in the school's courtyard as the crazy manager was yelling at the TV crew to set up faster. She was ushering everyone to be on task while giving acting tips to the members nearby, however, I had other plans. Luckily for me, it was after lunch and our mother called the school to take us home early for whatever reason.

"Ah, it's the weird acting episode huh," Valerie muttered as we both followed the crew members running around with our eyes. "Yup." I popped the 'p', shaking my head and starting to scan the area to find Tamaki. Ding-Ding, there he was standing next to Haruhi near a tree. I ran over, Valerie following in pursuit, "Yo Twinkie!" I called out.

Tamaki looked up then around then pointed to himself like sum dumbass, "Twinkie? What's a twinkie?" he asked as Valerie chuckled and Haruhi seemed to be as equally confused. I shook my head, "Not important, anyways, our mom called to take us out so..." I nodded over to Renge, "Be a pal and break the news to Renge for me, yeah?" I clicked my tongue and smiled, patting his shoulder aggressively.

Tamaki appeared confused and slightly concerned, "Oh really? Everything alright?" he looked at the both of us and I waved him off. "Nah, it's fine. Don't worry." I said. "Yeah, pretty sure it's nothing serious knowing our mom," Valerie laughed.

"Well, I'm kinda bummed you won't be here to suffer here with me Y/N...but hope everything's okay though," Haruhi spoke up, making Tamaki gasp at the implication that he causes her to suffer. I shook my head a bid them farewell. Both Valerie and I started to leave and before Renge could say anything I shouted out, "BYE BITCHES SEE YOU TOMORROW!"