Chapter 59

Zarry

Dom!Harry
sub!zayn
Little Zayn

"Daddy, are you busy?"

"Just a little bit baby, what do you need?" Harry asked.

"I wanna play."

"Play what babydoll?"

"Play! Follow daddy," Zayn said as he grabbed Harry's hand and lead him down the hallway into the littles playroom.

"Harry quickly caught on that Zayn was in a little headspace and decided to play along with the little. his work can wait till later.

"Daddy, we play," Zayn pointed to the toys all over the playroom floor.

"What do you wanna play with first?" Harry asked.

"These," Zayn pulled Harry over to the Lincoln Logs in the corner of the room.

The two sat down on the floor, Zayn practically on top of Harry. They sat there building with the logs when Zayn got up to grab a toy truck and used it to knock down the buildings they made. Laughing while doing so. He looked up at Harry with a big smile on his face.

"Having fun babydoll?"

"Of course daddy."

"I'm glad, but does this mean your done with the Lincoln Logs?"

"Yes, we go over here now daddy." Zayn stood up and grabbed his daddy's hand, pulling him along to the other side of playroom where there was a slide and ball pit.

This room was every littles dream.

"We play here now daddy," Zayn said as he jumped in the ball pit and playfully threw a plastic ball at his daddy. Hitting him directly in the middle of his forehead. He smirked at his daddy before delving further into the ball pit, his daddy jumping in after him.

"You think that's funny don't you baby," Harry laughed as he caught up to Zayn.

"Yes it was daddy."

Harry picked Zayn up and lightly tossed him into the ball pit. Zayn laughing the entire time he was flying threw the air and laughed even louder when he made impact with the balls.

The two of them spent the next several hours in the playroom until Zayn got tired out and fell asleep in his daddy's lap.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I never thought I'd like a straight Harry fic but here I am actually enjoying reading one.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 10 votes and 10 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*