Chapter 100

Daddy Liam
Sir Harry
little zayn
little louis
little niall

The three littles were in their playroom, Louis and Niall were playing together while Zayn was in his own little world coloring. He had his noise cancelling headphones on listening to the Toy Story soundtrack, only reason he chose that specific soundtrack is because he knew Toy Story was his daddy's favorite movie. And whatever his daddy liked, he also liked.

"Stop it!" Louis yelled at Niall. 

"I'm not doing anything."

"You keep touching me," Louis accused.

"Am not!" Niall denied.

"Really? Then who was it?"

"Zayn!"

Louis and Niall both looked over at the other little who was loudly singing along to, "You've got a friend in me." in his own world.

"Wanna try that again?"

"It was most definitely him."

"Sure, whatever you say." Louis rolled his eyes as he got up and walked over to the miniature rock wall they had.
The little climbed up it and crawled over to the slide, sliding down it. Then doing it all over again.
Niall followed after him, copying his actions. The two of them giggling up a storm as they went down the slide.

Louis decided to go down the slide on his tummy. Niall followed behind him, but he slid down the correct way, not waiting for Louis to move out of the way before sliding down. Louis was almost fully standing, when Niall slammed into him. causing the little to stumble and ultimately fall on top of Zayn's legs.

The little immediately bursted into tears, ripping his headphones off of his head, not just because of the pain in his legs. because he was also startled and the page he was coloring got ruined. he was very upset about that.

"Sorry, sorry. I sorry zaynie," Louis tried apologizing but Zayn was crying way to loud. attracting the attention of daddy and sir.

"Daddy, daddy, I want daddy!" Zayn started repeating as Liam and Harry made their way into the playroom.

"Shhh, daddy is here princess," Liam shushed as he picked the crying little up and left the room.

"What happened?" Harry asked as he looked at the two remaining littles.

"It was an axcident! I sorry." Louis apologized as he backed up against a wall.

"That doesn't tell me what happened Louis. Do you think you can tell me what happened or do you need a minute to calm down?"

"A, a minute please," Louis said as he slid down the wall, placing his head on his knees once he was sitting.

"Alright baby, I'll be back in a minute." and with that Harry turned and left the room.

"I'm in trouble," Louis mumbled into his knees.

"I don't think so. It was just an accident," Niall said as he walked over to sit next to Louis.

"An accident that you caused. And you didn't even say anything while daddy and sir were in the room. You're just making me deal with it all."

"You started talking first. I'll tell sir what happened when he comes back." Niall reached over and grabbed Louis' hand, squeezing it.

A short time later Harry returned to the playroom, and sat down directly in front of the two littles.

"Are we ready to tell me what happened now?"

"We were taking turns going down the slide. Louis went down on his tummy. And I didn't want to wait for him to move fully out of the way before I went down. So when I slid down, the correct way, I knocked into him. causing him to stumble and fall on Zayn. It was an accident, like Louis said," Niall explained.

"So what did we learn from today's accident?" Harry asked.

The two littles looked at each other before looking back at sir.

"To be patient," Louis said.

"To make sure it is safe to slide down before doing so," Niall added on.

"Did you both apologize to Zayn?"

"I tried to but I don't think he heard me."

"And I didn't have the chance to."

"How about we go apologize to him and then all watch a movie together, how does that sound?"

"We're not in trouble?" Louis asked.

"Like you both said, it was just an accident. Accidents happen. You apologize, we all move on," Harry said as he stood up. Holding his hands out for the littles to grab.

The three of them walked into the living room, finding Zayn and Liam asleep. Zayn laying on top of daddy.

"Alright new plan;" Harry whispered as he turned the littles around, "you two can apologize when they wake up. Let's go watch a movie in the bedroom."

Niall picked out the first movie before climbing in the bed with Louis and Harry. Each little was next to sir, all cuddled up.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I can't believe I've hit 100 chapters.

If you want to see any future chapters, comment or message me an idea. And I'll get it written when I have the time to.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 10 votes and 10 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*