Chapter 43

"Liam come down here please," Louis called upstairs.

"You wanted me?" Liam asked as he walked down the steps.

"Yeah, I wanted to take you out. Just the two of us," Louis stated as he walked to the submissive with his shoes and jacket. He helped Liam into the items before grabbing a set of car keys and the both of them walking out of the house.

"Where we going daddy?" Liam asked as they got into the car, buckling up because safety first.

"We are going to go get lunch then go and see a movie," Louis responded as he began to drive, one hand on Liam's knee and the other on the steering wheel.
"I'll pick where we go out for lunch, and you can pick the movie okay?"

"Sure daddy."

Louis fished his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Liam so he could see what movies are currently playing.

"I found one daddy," Liam said after scrolling through the available movies for awhile.

"Which one?"

"Mile 22. It looks good." Liam handed his daddy the phone back so he could see what movie he was talking about.

"Don't let daddy H know I let you see a rated-R movie," Louis said as he pulled into the restaurant parking lot. "We are here babe."

"I thought daddy H didn't like you coming here?" Liam asked as he saw the UNO'S sign.

"Well he isn't going to find out. Now let's go I'm craving the guacamole." They both got out of the vehicle and made there way inside.

"Can I get whatever I want daddy?" Liam asked after they were seated.

"No alcohol but otherwise yes."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

After the two got done with lunch and saw the movie Louis decided to take Liam to get ice cream.

"I love you daddy. Can I show you how grateful I am for you?" Liam asked after they finished the ice cream and were on there way home, placing his hand on his daddy's clothed cóck.

"Sure thing baby."

Liam worked to undo the button and zipper on his daddy's jeans. Louis lifted his hips up so it'd be easier for Liam to push his jeans and boxers down a bit.

"Just don't crash please," Liam said before bringing his mouth down to his daddy's cóck. Teasing him to get it fully hard before putting his mouth around him.

It wasn't long before Louis was slightly bucking his hips upwards, making Liam gag a bit.
Shortly thereafter the sticky substance shot down Liam's throat, him swallowing every bit of it.

"Thank you babyboy," Louis said as he pulled into the driveway.

"I am surprised we made it home in one piece ," Liam said before he opened the car door and got out shutting it.

"Oh shush I'm not that bad of a driver. Now come here and give daddy a kiss," Louis said after he got out of the car.

They shared a kiss before going inside.

"Thank you for taking me out daddy, I appreciate it."

"And I appreciate you."

Once they got inside the both of them changed into comfier clothing before joining everyone else in the living room.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

So a couple of things:

1.) This will be the last update for this year.
2.) I finally recieved a diagnosis from my sons neurologist and he does have a form of Cerebral Palsy. More specifically Left-Sided Spastic Hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 10 votes and 10 comments.
Please.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*