Chapter 87 Part 2

"Am i a baby?" Liam asked.

"Besides being one of my babies. No you are not a baby. Why do you ask?"

"Niall and Zayn are being mean to me. I didn't do anything to 'em."

Harry bit back a groan as he looked up at the ceiling, realizing he wasn't going to be able to allow Zayn and Niall to continue their behavior.
"Okay babyboy, I'll deal with it. Why don't you make cookies with Louis and I'll be back in a little bit."

"I don't want them to get in trouble though daddy. Maybe they are just in a bad mood."

"That doesn't mean they get to call you a bitch Liam," Louis said as he got out everything they needed.

"Language," Harry scolded. "But Louis is right babyboy, even if they are in a bad mood they don't get to call you or anyone names."

"But."

"Aht, no buts," Harry said as he patted Liam's butt.

"Daddy."

"Liam?"

"How about instead of you getting mad at them, the four of us bake together?" Liam suggested. He just didn't want Niall and Zayn to be punished.

Harry sat there in silence for about a minute before finally speaking, "fine but if they're mean to you again then I will be dealing with them. Understood?"

"Yes daddy! Thank you!"

"You stay here with Louis while I go get them," Harry said as he stood up. He figured that will give him the opportunity to warn the two little's, of what will happen if the misbehavior continues.

"We should do fun cookies," Liam said once daddy left the room.

"How are we going to manage that with daddy supervising us?"

"Distract him, duh."

"Liam."

"What?"

"I don't know about you, but I like to sit. So no, we are not going to make "fun" cookies."

"What about fun brownies?"

"No."

"Ugh you're no fun," Liam grumbled as he began actually helping Louis get the dough made. I'll just sneak out and smoke it later Liam mumbled to his self as he measured out the dry ingredients.

"You do know I'm right next to you and heard you right?" Louis asked as he stopped what he was doing.

"Are you going to be a tattletale?" Liam questioned as Zayn and Niall entered the kitchen, daddy not with them.

"Oooh who's going to be a tattletale?" Zayn asked as he and Niall went to the sink to wash their hands.

"No one is telling on anyone. Let's get these cookies made now." Louis was getting annoyed with Liam.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"Where's daddy?" Liam asked, not wanting to answer if he was near by.

"He went to his office, said to come get him when the cookies were ready to be put in the oven," Zayn said.

"Party-pooper Louis over here didn't want to make fun cookies or brownies, just regular chocolate chip cookies. So I told him I'd sneak out later and smoke. And apparently he didn't like that."

"Once again, I like to sit. If you don't that's on you. I am not going to stop you from doing what your little heart desires," Louis explained.

"Have enough for us two?" Niall asked pointing to himself and Zayn.