Chapter 81

Zarry and daddy Liam

Zayn and Harry were cuddling next to each other on the couch while their daddy was in the other room. Zayn was behind Harry, Harry innocently pushing himself back into Zayn.

"What you doing H?" Zayn asked as he nuzzled his head in Harry's neck.

"Oh nothing," Harry smirked as he wiggled against Zayn.

"Don't start something you don't plan on finishing," Zayn warned as he thrusted up against his boyfriend.

Harry rolled so he was sitting on top of Zayn, "who said I was going to stop." He leant down to kiss Zayn's forehead, leaving a trail of kisses to his neck.
Zayn let out a gasp as Harry began sucking on his neck.

"Such a pretty mark," Harry said as he pulled away.

Zayn sat up so he was eye level with Harry, "hi pretty boy."

Harry blushed at the nickname before letting out a quiet hi.
"Daddy is staring at us," he whispered to Zayn.

"Well let's give him a show then," Zayn said before giving Harry a kiss.
Zayn worked his way down Harry's face and neck, only stopping so he could help Harry take his(harry's) shirt off. Once his chest was exposed he continued his exploration with his mouth. Zayn paid equal attention to Harry's nipples before laying him back on the couch and moved southward.
He pulled Harry's shorts and panties down in one go before paying attention to his inner thighs. He sucked on one while massaging the other.
Harry whined at the lack of direct attention to his cóck.

"Are you needy baby?" Liam whispered in Harry's ear. he finally decided to join in.
Before giving Harry the chance to respond, Daddy locked his lips with him. Harry gasped into the kiss when he felt a warm mouth around his member. Daddy took that opportunity to explore inside of Harry's mouth with his tongue, the two battling for dominance. Harry ultimately giving up.
Liam worked his way down Harry's body just like Zayn did before deciding to pay attention to his other baby.

"Let's move this to the bedroom babes," Liam said as he sat back away from the both of them.

He heard them both groan before detaching from each other.
"Leave them down here," daddy said as Harry went to pull his clothes back up.

Liam slapped both Harry and Zayn's asses as they scurried upstairs to the master bedroom.

"Get naked Zayn, then you to can continue what you were doing before," Liam ordered as he walked into the bedroom.
Zayn did as he was told while Harry sat down on the bed. Once Zayn was undressed he pushed Harry so he was laying down before paying attention to his cock again.
While Zayn was bent over Harry's body, daddy took that chance to lick a stripe from his hole to his ballsack. He listened as Zayn let out a moan around Harry's cóck, causing Harry to moan as well from the feeling of vibrations around his member.

"You two may come at any point," Liam said before going back to eating Zayn out.

Harry was close to orgasming but he knew Zayn wasn't and he wanted the both of them to come at the same time. He managed to get Zayn off of his own cóck before maneuvering himself so his head was right below Zayn's member. He maintained as much eye contact as possible with Zayn as he swallowed his member. Zayn having closed his eyes as he felt warmth around his cock, the sensations becoming a little much for him.

Liam worked a couple of his fingers in Zayn's hole, pulling his mouth away so he could see what his two babies were doing. He watched as Harry was giving himself a handjob while also sucking Zayn off and Zayn was just enjoying himself. He watched as both boys stilled as they came. Zayn instinctually thrusting in Harry's throat, moaning loudly as he orgasmed. Once they both came down from their highs, Liam pulled his fingers out of Zayn and went to get a washcloth to clean Harry's stomach and hand up.

"You are both good boys," Liam whispered to the both of them after they were cleaned up and laying on the bed.
"Daddy loves you both."

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Todays Question: Favorite song of Harry's?
My Answer: Adore You

Goal 10 votes and 10 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*