Chapter 31

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" Grace replied, she carefully gave William to Severus and she threw her arms around Draco.
Severus watched them while he entertained William. Grace turned to Severus and William.
"Father, won't I be going back to school soon? since William is born?" She asked,
"No you and Draco are in the same year and he has left. So you won't be going back to school." Severus said,
"Ok so I am able to live with my husband. Well, my fiancé. I love you father and I love you Draco, with all of my heart." Grace replied, she walked up to Severus and hugged him, but trying not to crush little William. She walked up to Draco and threw her arms around him, she kissed him when he wanted her too.
Severus kept ahold of the baby and he walked into Grace's room. Grace kissed Draco and he pulled her so she was leaning on the sofa.
"Stop, Draco. Father won't be okay with this." Grace said, Draco let go of her.
Grace sat up and she walked upstairs to her room. She saw Severus standing next to the crib with William still in his arms.
She walked up to him and took William off of him. She placed him in his crib and she sat on the bed. Severus sat next to her, putting his hands around hers and holding them tightly.
"Are you going to be happy with him?" He asked,
"I am and your a great grandfather to William." Grace replied, she kissed him on the cheek,
"Thank you Gracie. He will be great one day and I can't wait to teach him at Hogwarts." Severus replied, he held her hands tightly and closely.
"Thank you father. No I have a question for you. Will you give me away on my wedding day?" She asked,
"Of course. Now here's the next question. Where will you live?" Severus replied,
"I think it will be here. But if not I'll always come to see you." Grace replied,
"Why would it waste your free time on me. An old man." Severus said, Grace's eyes drew tears,
"Because your my father and only family left. And I love you. With all of my heart." Grace said, she leaned into Severus' chest and she wrapped her arms around him.
"I love you too, Gracie. One thing, if he hurts you I will definitely see that he is ripped apart by wild dogs." Severus said, he started to laugh and Grace lifted up, starting to laugh and she wiped away her tears.
She hugged him again and Severus hugged her back for the first time since she had William.