Chapter 44

The day dragged slowly and Grace was getting scared. Scared to tell Draco about her pregnancy and even more scared to tell him that the child isn't his.
Severus felt a little bit differently. He was angry at Lucius but he was happy for Grace. He knew that she wanted another child.
Grace was in her classroom when she looked at the time.
"Draco will be in the dungeons soon." She thought. She stood up and left the room. She headed for the dungeons and she put her hands on her stomach.
"What happened to William's lightning bolt in his eye?" She asked herself, "It must have disappeared."
She came to the main stairs cases and went down a few. She came to the corridor for the dungeons and it was cold. The windows created a draft.
Grace knocked on the door and pushed it open, clutching her stomach.
"Grace are you okay?" Severus asked, placing a book back on the bookshelf,
"I'm fine. But will you stay here with me until I have told Draco something?" She replied,
"Yes. You need to tell him about your child. Especially that the child would be his brother and his son." Severus replied, Grace walked over to him and she hugged him.
There was a knock at the door and the door opened. Draco walked through and sat down on a stool.
"Draco, I have something to tell you and my father already knows about it. Please try to understand that this was not my fault. But..." she said,
"What is it sweetheart?" Draco asked, Severus put his hands on Grace's shoulders,
"But I'm pregnant and... and... and your not the f-father." Grace said, her eyes filled with tears,
"Who is he father then?" Draco asked,
"Well, when I say this please don't get mad. The father is... is... L-Lucius." Grace replied, Draco jumped out of his chair and disappeared.
He headed for Malfoy manor and he appeared at the door.
~time lapse: 9 months later~
Grace was sitting in the great hall, next to her father, eating. She suddenly felt a gush of water on her legs. She let out a small cry and Dumbledore made his way over to her with McGonigall following.
"Severus get her to the hospital wing now!" Minerva cried, she helped Grace to her feet and Severus lifted her up.
They made their way to he hospital and Grace was screaming.
Severus held her hand while Madame Pomfrey helped her deliver the baby. Grace had decided that the baby would be told that Draco is the father and the happy couple decided to marry after the baby was born.
"Come on Grace, one more push." Madame Pomfrey said,
Grace pushed as hard as she could and a small baby came out. Only there was no cry from it.
"Grace it is a girl." Madame Pomfrey said, Grace smiled but was upset with no crying baby. Severus walked over and checked the pulse. There was nothing. He turned to Grace.
"Grace, the baby is dead." He said, Grace's eyes filled up with tears.
"Oh. That's upsetting but I'm happy." Grace said, Severus was shocked,
"Why are you happy?" He asked,
"Because the baby wasn't my fiancés it was his fathers. So if the baby wasn't his and it is dead, we don't have to worry about it." She replied.