Chapter 3

Malfoy Manor created a shadow above the gates. It was huge. The Manor itself was magnificent. There were two doors that were about six foot tall. There were tall windows too. Lots of the around the front wall.
"Wow, father, I didn't think that it was like this!" Grace said,
"Well Grace you be here a lot as the Malfoy's are your godparents." Severus replied, he looked at Grace and she was in shock.
Severus and Grace stood outside the door and Severus knocked. The door opened and Grace kept her eyes at her height. Severus looked down and saw a small house elf named Tippy. He walked out of the way and Severus stepped in. Grace followed. Once they were both in, Tippy closed the door and showed them to the living room.
They sat down on the sofa and above the fireplace, was a family portrait. Draco was sitting down while Lucius had his hands on Narcissa's shoulders. She was leaning on him and Draco could smile.
Grace was scared of seeing Draco smile. On the fireplace there were two candles either side and in the middle was a ring in a box. Every Malfoy bride had wore this ring until their wedding day.
Tippy brought in some tea on a tray and Grace did it for herself but Severus asked for Tippy to do it for him. Grace looked at him and smiled. Just after Tippy poured the tea for Severus the door opened. Lucius and Narcissa came in. Lucius kissed Grace's hand. Narcissa got a hold of the other hand and say down next to her.
The door opened again only this time, it revealed Draco. He was wearing a black suit with a white tie. He walked over to Grace and held her hand. Severus looked at her while she looked back. Draco kissed her hand. Grace looked back at Draco then back at Severus. She smiled at him and Severus smiled back.
"Welcome to my home, Grace. I hope that we will get to know each better." He said,
"Thank you Draco." Grace said. Draco's face went into shock. Grace stood up and sat back down next to Severus. Draco sat next to his mother.
"Mother, is Grace Severus' daughter?" He asked,
"Yes. Severus is your godfather and that makes Grace your God sister." Narcissa replied, Draco was shocked even more.