Chapter 54

5 months later...
Grace was at home with William and Draco. Severus was at work and Grace wasn't back yet. Draco was playing with William on the floor. However Grace was in the kitchen baking some cookies.
She brought the tray from the oven and transferred the cookies into the jar. She placed the tray in the sink and felt a sudden pain. She looked down at her light grey coloured leggings, seeing a patch of water.
"Draco! It's time!" She cried, Draco stood up and called his mother. She arrived and looked after William.
Draco took Grace to the hospital and while he was waiting he was writing a letter to Severus.
'Severus,
Grace is in the hospital and the baby is on the way. I gave William to my mother so you could still work. I'll keep you informed.
Draco'
Grace was screaming and Draco heard her cries. He drew tears to his eyes and he tried to hide them. A nurse came out of the door and called for Draco.
"Your wife would like to have you there." She said, Draco walked through, following the nurse. She took him to the room where Grace was having his daughter.
He opened the door and walked in. Grace had tears running down her face and she smiled when she saw Draco wall in.
"Draco," she said, giving a huge sigh.
"It's okay sweetheart I'm hear. You can't give up, give one last push for our daughter." He said, kissing Grace on the forehead.
Grace pushed and a small cry came from a new child. Alayna was born and she was crying for her mother. Draco kissed Grace again, but on the lips
"Well done sweetheart. Your a mother again." He said, Grace sighed.
"I'm glad that she's okay and I'm glad it's over. My third time giving birth to a child." She replied, smiling.
The nurse came in and said that they were allowed to go home and Grace was able to take Alayna with her.
They left the hospital and Draco walked to the fireplace. Grace walked in with Alayna in her arms.
"Sweetheart I will go and get mother with William and I will get father to write to Severus." Draco said, taking soon floo powder.
Grace sat down on the sofa, nodding to Draco's words. She cuddled Alayna in her arms waiting for Draco to return with his mother and with William.
She looked down at her sleeping baby and she smiled. Draco walked out of the fireplace and he walked with his mother to Grace. William ran along and hugged graces legs.
Narcissa sat next to Grace, looking at Alayna. Severus walked through the front door and smiled. He walked over and sat on the other side of Grace and Alayna.
"Congratulations my darling." He said, smiling. Grace smiled back at him and she leaned her head against his shoulder.

Hey guys!! I know what you will think when you read this. This is my last proper chapter and the epilogue is the next part. Hope you guys liked the book and please keep reading my books.
Love you guys!!!