Power

...

Midoryia trained in that forest for weeks as people searched for him, Midoryia soon got over being sore and even learned how to survive in the forest everyday.

He had an added help of having his demon be super strong because even the animals and bugs are scared of him.

"Today you're going to hunt for the first time."

"Really..? I've hardly mastered this power and now I have to hunt with it..?"

Midoryia got strong enough to be able to weild the power but he couldn't use it too well as he was new to it.

"You're not going to use the power.
You're going natural.

And remember what I told you.

The more you hurt something the stronger the powers get, this includes animals and people.

It's basically like fighting the animal.

The reason the power gets stronger is because demons feed of negativity remember, being hurt is quite negative especially the thoughts associated with it.

That's why it gets stronger.

So get to hunting, you'll need to level up quite a lot if you want to use these powers at their current Max"

"Right...

How do I hunt and what should I hunt?"

"You can hunt some deer nearby, that'd be the easiest.
To hunt it you'll need to make a makeshift bowl and arrow.

Or a spear either or, it just has to be sharp enough to stab through the chest and kill it.

I doubt you'll be able to hunt one your first try but you still have to try."

"Right.
Is my class still searching for me?"

"It looks like they've given up hope from what I see, considering you've been missing for now 3 weeks I think they've declared you dead.

You DID leave the hospital in critical condition and you're all alone.
It makes sense for them to think you're dead."

"Good. It'll be even more of a surprise when I rise as the strongest hero.

I made a whole plan!"

"Go for it, I don't care what you become in the end you just have to be the strongest of whatever you decide to be. After all, I still feed off negative emotions that can come from any profession especially a hero with how much villains will hate you"

"Great"

"Yeah yeah.
Now how's the now and arrow coming along?"

"Well using demonic power I've managed to sharpen this rock down enough to cut through tree bark. I've used this vine to secure it to this stick.

This is the arrow.

The bow is already built."

"Alright good.

From what I'm able to see there are around 10 deer 5 miles from your current stand point"

"Great...

A long walk."

"You need more cardio before I'm able to come out to help with your training and this should to be enough.

So get moving"

"Ugh fineeee".

Midoryia sling the bow and arrow over his shoulder and walked holding the arrow for the next 5 miles.
Eventually he came across the pack of deer.