Training

...

"Okay everyone, as you can all see we're in new York.
I'll explain to you how this training is going to work" Aizawa began.

The class all focused on him.
They were all in the mainroom of the hotel.

"You are all going to be taken to a training center.
There you'll be greeted by pro heros who will put you through different simulations with villains and citizens where you'll need to act.

You'll be there from when you arrive until 3pm this afternoon.
Give it your all, you know I don't like slackers" Aizawa explained.

Soon a bus rolled up to the hotel room where then the Entire class was taken to a big ole building.
It took a while to get there but it didn't matter in the end.

"Hello everyone!
I'll be your instructor for today.
As you can see we have a lot set up for you.
This training will likely be the most intense you'll go through so I hope you're prepared!" The instructor began.

The class nodded their heads in determination.

"Alright, now time to explain how this will work!
Your teacher gave us a document stating everything about you all, nothing personal of course just your physical status. With these we have determined which exercise will be best for each and everyone of you.

Example!
You, the boy with the ever green hair.
Your name is Izuku Midoriya.

Well we determined the best exercise for you would be to exert all that quirk matter into this quirk absorber and max out your ability!" The instructor Pointed to Midoriya who was half awake, getting him the attention of everyone in the class.

"Oh...
Okay?" Midoriya sighed in response.

"Anyways!
Please line up and come get your number, this number will take you to your specified area where there will be another paper telling you exactly what to do".

Everyone lined up and took their numbers, Midoriya had number 18.
He went to station 18 and found the sheet of paper waiting.

"Hello Izuku Midoriya!
Your quirk is quite interesting, And so today you'll be maxing it all out!
You see that mat proped up against the 2 wooden beams next to the wall?

It's not any ordinary mat, it absorbs quirks!
Today you're going to shoot out your entire quirk at it.
No holding back!!

Now begin!"

"This isn't going to end well" Midoriya mumbled as he stretched.

"I agree, this power isn't a mere quirk so I doubt that mat is going to absorb anything" demon Izuku laughed.

Everyone else already began their activities,
Bakugo had to max out all of his explosions, Yaoyorozu had to make random tools all at once, Koda had to conjure up as many animals as possible, Mineta had to throw his sticky hair at the wall even when it begins to bleed, Shoji had to extend his dupla arms as far as possible, Iida had to run around the entire premises on full recipro burst at all times, Asui had to go invisible and climb around all the walls, Kaminari had to max out his voltage, kirishima had to harden and hit a brick wall, Sero had to continuously send his tape flying, Uraraka had to float objects 3x heavier than she was, mina had to produce acid none stop, Hagakure had to practice walking without any noise, aoyoma had to make a lazer and not stop, Sato had to eat as much sugar as possible and activate his quirk, Todoroki had to have both his ice and fire active, Ojirou had to smack his tail as hard as possible without breaking it,and Jirou had to send out the highest form of her heart distortion vibration.

Midoriya took a deep breath in and conjured up all of his demonic power.
His eyes glowed a dark redish purple, mixed in with black as his body began to glow a haunting aura.