Anger

..

"We found midoriya...

But we lost him again..." Aizawa said with disappointment.

"But how did he come back and how does he now suddenly have a quirk, it doesn't make sense.
And how come you couldn't cancel his power??" Kaminari asked in dismay.

"I can't answer those right now but it doesn't matter, we need to get him and properly apologize" Aizawa sighed.

They all went back to the Dormitory and walked up to Midoriya's room.
They knocked on the door.
No one replied.

They walked in, finding the door unlocked.
When they walked in they found Midoriya curled up in his bed full of anger.

"Get out" he spat, his voice full of malice.

"Deku we just want to-" kirishima was cut off.

"GET OUT" Midoriya shot his demonic power at them, getting them to shut and back away from the door.

"People am I right" demon Izuku chuckled.

"Not the time for jokes" Midoriya sighed.

"Fine. But hey, you did manage to upgrade the powers up 10 levels.
The amount of negative energy in the air ran rampant. You accidentally absorbed most of it while you got angry back there, hence why you glowed and your arms had black streaks like mine for a bit"

Midoriya stayed silent as he angrily fell asleep.

The next day-

The Sunday was quite...

Awkward.
No one knew what to say, Midoriya refused to come out of his room, they all worried he was going to starve but that wasn't an actual issue for him.
No one knew what to do.

They found Midoriya, he was well alive but...
What happened? Where was he during that 1 month? How does he suddenly have a "quirk"? How is he even alive!?

All these questions circled the class as they ate their lunch.
Midoryia still hadn't left his room.

But surely enough he wasn't hungry either.
He was feeding off the energy in the air using vitality Manipulation.

Since the body only gets hungry when it's low on energy he didn't feel hungry at all while absorbing energy from something else.

"Are you going to leave your room? You'll have to confront them someday.
It's boring just sitting around here" demon Izuku spoke up.

"I gave you that phone for a reason.
Use it and leave me alone" Midoryia replied as he looked in the mirror.

His face was slightly puffy from crying, all his memories and traumas from the school came back to him all at once and he had a mental break down.

From all the crying, his face was puffy.

He walked into his bathroom and took a well needed shower.
After he got dressed into some casual clothes and continued to stay in his room.

His classmates would try to check up on him during the day but he kept the door locked using demonic power.

His powers got much stronger with how much negative energy he stole from the air.

When Monday rolled around Midoriya still refused to go to school.
He didn't want to face them,  see them at that.

The class grew even more concerned for Midoriya, it's been 2 days since he left his room and he hadn't even eaten anything.