Internships

...

"Its Internship time" Aizawa announced.
The class all awed in understandment, that's what he meant.

"So we're basically doing what we did last year? Like the fatgum agency sir nighteye etc?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes, as you all know when summer break came along you were on break of your jobs as well.
Well now it's time you return" Aizawa said.

"Uh mr.aizawa.

Sir nighteye is dead so my contract with him is cancelled...
What do I do?" Midoriya asked.

"Hm.
You'll have to find someone else to intern under, this is a school thing that you're required to do so go find someone to intern with" Aizawa replied.

"Great..."

"Anyways, this week's focus is finding the person to work with.
Just because you worked with them last year doesn't mean they'll accept you so easily again.

Remember your manners and go find a person to work under." Aizawa concluded.

"Wait you want us to go now...?" Sero asked.

"Does it look like I have anything planned to teach?

Go, I told you what the week's focus is.
By the end of this week you should all have your own internship mentors and a job."

The class stood there for a bit before grabbing their bags and hero outs and just leaving.

"Oh I remember this internship thing

The negative energy surrounding that nighteye was immense, it was like he hated kids.
But he didn't which was even more strange" demon Izuku laughed as Midoriya walked down the street in his hero outfit.

"Yeah yeah"

"So where are you going?"

"I think Hawks's agency will fit me quite right.
He is the #2 hero and I'm striving to be the number 1 hero.
So all I have to do is learn what not to do from him as the number 2 so I can surpass endeavor."

"Kinda smart but shouldn't you just intern with endeavor instead?"

"I wanted to but all the spots were full."

"Ohh".

Midoriya stopped right outside hawk's agency.

He knocked on the door and was led in by one of Hawks's assistants.
He was lead to his office and was left there.

Midoriya took a deep breath in and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Hawks cheered.
Midoriya opened the door, expecting to see a well prepared hero in a nice outfit sitting in a clean organized room in an office chair....

However what he got was quite the opposite.

Hawks was sitting on his desk in a random t-shirt and pants. Papers were literally everywhere and most of them are menu's to restaurants. The place smelled of hand sanitizer which was oddly surprising.

Midoriya just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Oh hey I know you!" Hawks sprung off of his desk.
Midoriya stepped in and shut the door, standing across from hawks.

"You're that kid that ran away twice from UA!
Odd enough both were instances when you've woken out of a coma" hawks added.

Midoriya was awkwardly stood there.

"Anyways what brings you to my office, sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting visitors today, especially not a student" hawks asked.

"I want to intern with you."