Battle

...

The 3 stood at the edge of the tall building, their hair being ruffled by the aggressive wind.
Bakugo wasn't used to having a demon's tail, actually none of them were.
It would accidentally stab the side of their leg when they turn too fast.

"Deku.
How are we even supposed to USE this power??" Bakugo asked.

"I'd recommend that until I teach you 2 how to use it that we fight this battle with our original powers.
You're strong either way, with or without that gem.

But we have to go, people are dying" Midoriya said as he activated demonic power.

Bakugo and Todoroki nodded their heads and just as they were about to jump from the building someone stopped them.

Hawks.

"Well.
Well.
Well.

It looks like I found you 3 all together.
Stop being complicated and then yourselves in, it's not that hard" hawks sighed as he approached them.

"Hawks.
People are dying and you're more concerned with us 3 than the innocents."

"Yeah because you just killed a man and took a government item!"

"And?
If we didn't take it AFO would've and he would've become unstoppable"

"So does that mean you 3 are unstoppable now!?"

Midoriya lightly chuckled, "we have always been unstoppable.
The only difference now is that you heros will realize it"

Midoriya nodded his head and jumped off the building with Bakugo and Todoroki.

Hawks ran towards the edge, a jump from that height would most definitely kill them.
He could have them die without a proper execution not to mention Bakugo and Todoroki aren't even out to be executed.

However when he looked down he noticed they were actually riding a demonic helicopter.
Midoriya floated above the building waving hawks bye and he rose above Tokyo, trying to get a grasp on the scene.

"Okay from what I'm seeing, kurogiri is assisting in warping the league around so we have to take him down first.

Muscular and dabi are producing the most damage, dabi's lighting buildings on fire and muscular is destroying buildings.

Toga has committed the least amount of damage, Kaminari is shocking people to death, twice is being problematic and duplicating the league members so he also has to go, compress is compressing heros and not letting them do their jobs, Shigaraki is just watching, and spinner is going around stabbing people.

Prioritize defeating kurogiri and twice, after we can worry about muscular and dabi and move down the list" Midoriya said.

"Alright we jumping?" Todoroki asked as he looked over at the edge.

"Yeah, prepare yourselves.
You'll each have to break your own fall with your quirks and go after one of the villains.
There are 3 of us so each of us can take down the priority list in order" Midoriya replied.

"Got it"

"On 3"

"1..

2..

3!"

All 3 of them jumped from the helicopter and began to glide their way over to the villains they decided to take on.

Midoriya was going after kurogiri, Todoroki was going after twice, and Bakugo was going after dabi.

All 3 of the villains were scattered amongst the streets reeking havoc.