Staying out of the way

..

"How am I more of a threat than the league is!?" Midoriya spat in dismay.
Todoroki and Bakugo overheard and were quite confused as to his random out burst.

"What's going on?" Todoroki asked.

"I was spying on the heros, they're having a meeting about us 3.
We'll last night while we were saving people the league broke out of tartarus.

We'll they're considering me more of a threat than the league" Midoriya replied.

"That's odd was there any context behind it?"

"They're claiming that my demon is going to take control and go killing people again however if he wanted to do that he would've done that a long time ago.

And he's sincerely changed.

But they don't want to believe that" Midoriya sighed.

"That's rough.
Well we all committed to what we did yesterday so there's no getting out of this.
We're in this together.

And either way, they can't find us no matter how hard they try.
And considering you're spying on them you know whatever future plans they have in mind to even attempt to get us.
We have nothing to worry about." Todoroki said.

"I guess you're right"

"Yeah yeah anyways we have a shift at work idiots. Get into your disguises we have to be there in less than 10 minutes" Bakugo interjected.

"Oh yeah"

The 3 quickly got into their disguises and portaled away to work.
Midoriya made sure to bring their vigilante outfits in their cases with him, since their shifts end at night they figured that they'd just go villain hunting from straight out of work.

They kept the cases under the counter, but Midoriya kept them invisible entirely.

They worked as they always would.

But then suddenly police came in.

"Hello, we're here to ask a couple questions regarding the 3 vigilantes" the officer said as they approached Midoriya.

Midoriya began to sweat, "yes officer what do you need?"

"Have you seen anyone that looked like they were wearing a disguise of some sort?
Has anyone who's 5'5, has green eyes, has fluffy bouncy hair, coke in to this shop.

And if so where did they go?"

"No sorry officer I haven't seen anyone of that description"

"Hm, fine.
But could you hang these posters up around this shop. We're trying to catch them as soon as possible since they're a threat to public safety" the officer said handing Midoriya a stack of missing posters.

"Alright sir"

"Good, now bye".

The officers walked out and disappeared out of sight entirely.

Midoriya let out a relieved sigh as did Bakugo and Todoroki.

"Wow more missing posters" Bakugo chuckled as he looked at the paper.

"They got them in their vigilante outfits" Midoriya said, signalling to be discreet.

"Yeah, I'll hang these up" Todoroki grabbed the stack and started putting it in spots around the cafe.

As he was an unsuspecting customer came in.
..

Aizawa.

He approached Midoriya and looked at what the shop had to offer, "I'll have 1 black coffee"