Mastermind

...

"I'll have to out wit them.

Which shouldn't really be an issue considering I've managed to make it this far already.
I'll have to wait until I discover the leagues base location before I can send Todoroki and kacchan the second note.
Then in the 3rd and maybe final note I can tell them what the plan will be to stop the league's plan.

For now I have to worry about 3 things..

1.
Finding the location.

2.
Figuring out the plan

And

3.
Getting them to go through with the plan on the 5th day of me being here so I can kill AFO and runaway with them.

Things might not work out how I want them to..." Midoriya thought to himself as he drifted away into sleep.

The next day-.

Midoriya woke up to abrupt shouting in the main room.
He quickly got up and ran out and found dabi and Shigaraki arguing about which flavor of cake was best.
He let out a relieved sigh and went to the bathroom.

He was still in his vigilante outfit, the league didn't give him anything to change into.

He finished using the bathroom and sat down on a chair.
He just vacantly sat there, there wasn't much to do.
If anything he was trying to slyly bring up the fact he wanted to go to the store.

"Who wants to go to the store with me?
I need to buy some things" Midoriya said aloud.

"Oh I'll go, boss needs me to buy some things for the plan anyways" Kaminari replied.

"Great let's go".

"What're you going to do about your clothes and look...?"

"Just watch" Midoriya chuckled as he wrapped himself up in a demonic box.

He took his vigilante outfit off and made a demonic shirt and pants.
He made his hair and eyes black along with it.

He came out the box looking like a different person entirely letting the rest of the league stare in astonishment.

"Well then...
Let's get going then" Kaminari said.

Midoriya nodded his head and followed Kaminari out of the backdoor, Kaminari had already gotten into his disguise.

"Perfect, now I can figure out where this base is and get the plan information out of Kaminari.
Heh"

"So what did you need to buy from the store anyways?" Kaminari asked as they walked out of the alleyway of the abandoned building.
They were in a secluded part of Japan, abandoned buildings actually lined the streets.

Midoriya sent out a pulse of demonic power, not visible to Kaminari and marked the area.

"I wanted to buy clothes. You see.
I didn't actually bring my things along with me when I sent you that text.

What're you getting?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh for the plan, boss said he needs  a communication disabilizer so that when we go to rule Japan no one will be able to communicate"

"Oh?
That's it?
You all could've just asked me, I can disrupt signals if I tried hard enough"

"Really?! Now I see why boss wanted you so bad out of all people.
With you, the plan to rule Japan will become even easier"