Staying out of the way

...

Midoriya did his job as he was told to, he didn't mind it.
All he had to do was take people's orders, take their money, and serve whatever they wanted.

During his break time he'd feed the cats and play with them.
It was quite a peaceful job.

"Okay class.
There are 20 of us total here, excluding Eri.

I'll be searching for Midoriya on my own, however you all will be divided into 5 groups of 4, 1 group will only have 3 people.

In these groups you'll search around the streets of Toronto and ask questions to people around.
You WILL be questioning people and trying to find Midoriya because it is YOUR faults that this happened.
Understood.

Good.

Now here are the groups.

Bakugo
Kirishima
Sero
And
Kaminari

You're group 1.

Shoji
Tokoyami
Yaoyorozu
And
Asui

You're group 2

Sato
Ojirou
Aoyoma
And
Mineta

You're group 3

Iida
Uraraka
Jirou
And
Todoroki

You're group 4.

And finally

Mina
Hagakure
And
Koda.

You're group 5.

I'll tell you which streets you have to search, remember ask questions like:

Have you seen this teen, you'll have posters of Midoriya. Obviously point to the poster.

Have you seen a 15 year old with green hair, freckles, and green eyes.

When you go into work places, ask if anyone registered with a quirk called aura.
Even if he's hiding his identity he can't hide his quirk.

Now.

Please divide into your groups and step up so I can tell you which streets you'll be searching" Aizawa said

The class divided into their groups and Aizawa assigned the streets they'd be searching.

______________________________________

Bakugo's group-

"Have you seen this guy?" Bakugo asked as he pointed to a poster of Midoriya.

"Sorry sir, no".

"Have you seen this dude?" Kirishima asked another person.
"Let me see?"
The person took a better look at Midoriya's face on the poster.

"Oh him?
Well yesterday he Appeared right Infront of me, does he have some sort of an invisibility quirk?"

"You did!? Where did he go!"

"I can't recall. He just went into a store and that's all I remember, sorry"

"It's fine this is a big help"

Kaminari was slacking off, he didn't care if he found midoriya or not.

"Didn't mr.aizawa said we should look inside stores and cafes as well? Come on" Kaminari groaned.
He wanted to buy some food.

"Hm, you aren't wrong Kaminari...

There's a couple stores and cafes 5 blocks from here.
As we walk there we can ask questions" Sero replied.

Midoriya was working his shift, cleaning the counters serving coffee and petting the cats.
He was having a nice time.