Survival test

...

"Let's begin this year's Heros Survival test!" the announcer began.
Everyone fixed themselves up and listened up to hear the rules. Everyone was in their school gym uniforms, carrying their gym outfits in a small bag.

That was all they were allowed to bring.

"As you can all see, everyone here is in a hero course of the top hero schools of Japan.
You may be wondering what this event is about.
Well I'm here to explain it!

This test will determine these things:
Your team working skills
Your crafting skills
Your survival skills
Your strength skills
And
Your fighting skills.

How?
Well I'll get to that while explaining.

You are all competing against each other, it's class vs class.
You all have to survive in a 100% natural forest.
This forest won't be surrounded by walls or anything.

This is a real forest with real dangers that you'll have to fight against.
And you'll all be in it.

You'll all have to make your own shelters, fend off against the animals, gather your own food, and generally survive.
At the same time you'll have to complete quests that we'll send you directly when it's needed to be completed.

These quests will in vary on degree based on the PERSON not the CLASS.

It is recommended you stay together as a class, however extra points can and will be rewarded to those that can go through this completely alone.

This event will span this Entire week.
It's a survival test after all.

We will pull people who need to be pulled out due to issues relating to health.

You will all be monitored, so even though you're all going to be in a forest we have our ways to monitor each and everyone of you.

This event is usually used to see what heros we can send incase of an emergency to help with little material.

The reward for the top 5 winners will be 1,107,650.00 yen(10k usd)

You will all get quests everyday that must be completed before the next day or you'll lose points.

You have to acquire the most points to win.

Any questions?"

"What will we be given in advance?" Someone from the crowd asked.

"Nothing. It's a survival test, anything you have right now will be the same thing you have when In the forest."

The crowd gasped but Midoryia paid no attention to it, he had done this exact thing for a while months and a half.

"Hah you just be real happy knowing you already got this in the bag" Izuku scoffed.

"It's reassuring at most." Midoryia replied.

"Are we able to use our quirks?"

"Of course, this is a test to test out all of your skills. A quirk is a skill.
But you can't rely on your quirk too much"

The crowd nodded their heads in understandment.

"Now that everything has been explained everyone form a straight line in front of their teachers so we can get you to the forest"

The large crowd shortly became a organized stand.

"Great, now your teachers will guide you to your class's  specified portal.
After that your all on your own".

Aizawa took the class to a large portal where they were then transported to a forest.

"Don't fail me" was all Aizawa said to them before he couldn't see them anymore.