Victory

...

Midoriya sat down in his room.
He was hoping Bakugo and Todoroki already figured out what he had sent.

His plan to destroy AFO's plan

And

The location of the league's base.

The plan without context made no sense to Bakugo, he was the one who received it.
However after reading over the notes he had received things were slowly adding up.

Midoriya wanted them all to meet on tokyo's rooftop to witness a murder.
He just didn't know who's murder it was and how he was saving anyone.
He just knew that if Midoriya was planning something that he should listen.

Todoroki was the one to decipher the location and still didn't know what it meant.
It was just coordinates with a note that said, "save for future reference" and nothing else.

It had taken them a whole day to solve it, only 2 days before the plan goes into action...

"2 days...

Friday is in 2 days.
I've managed to disrupt 3 different things, communication, the nomu, ad that key.

But that won't stop AFO from trying to kill government officials.
I'll have to take him down head on.

But he's strong too,he has a chance at beating me...

I have to kill him, no matter how many times I beat him up with all those quirks he has he'll come back like he has over the past century.

Kacchan may have figured out someone's going to die, knowing how kacchan is he wouldn't mind me killing AFO if he knew my reasoning.

Todoroki just doesn't care in general.

I won't make AFO's death painful, despite him deserving it I'm not cruel enough to torture anyone.

Hm...

As we fight I'll slowly drain his energy from him, he'll begin to get tired in the middle of a fight.

Once he's close to it being depleted I'll compact the energy and send it flying at him.
It'll go through his chest and kill him.

If that somehow doesn't kill him I'll stop his heart from beating.
I just need to cast that spell on him to make my life a little easier this Friday.

But how do I casually go about tapping him twice?" Midoriya thought to himself.

Midoriya got out of his bed and decided to go get some food.
He overheard AFO and Shigaraki further discussing the plan while he drank some water and had gotten a grand idea.

He walked over and tapped on AFO's shoulder twice "I had a question"
AFO turned around, he didn't even notice how Midoriya just straight up casted a spell on him.

"What is it?"

"Well yesterday I had finished up powering up all the nomu and I had a question.
How do you make the nomu?"
Midoriya asked, he actually didn't care for the response.
He just had to make up some random question to excuse for the double tap.

"Oh the nomu?
We use the bodies of people we leave half dead and stuff them with quirks.
They end up dying due to the fact no one can handle a capacity of over 2 quirks and from there we use a different quirk that gives us control over them" AFO replied.

"Oh, interesting I thought it was different.
Alright then" Midoriya nodded his head and walked away.

"You slick little scumbag.
You casted that spell on him with the double tap didn't you" demon izuku laughed.