Vigilante 3x

(that's what their new vigilante outfits look like, they work the same way as well)

"Got it!!" They shouted as they grabbed their suits and got dressed.

Once they got dressed the portaled away and to the scene.
Someone was robbing a bank.
Heros were no where to be seen by there were innocents being kept hostage.

"Okay I have input on the scene, there are a total of 10 people inside.
The villain is threatening that if any of them try to run or call for help that they'll shoot everyone in there.

He's currently trying to make his way to the vault while another person, likely his associate is keeping everyone else at gunpoint watching to make sure no one comes In" Midoriya explained.

They stood in the back alleyway of the bank.

"What do we do?" Todoroki asked.

"I'll make us invisible, I'll cover the building in demonic power to they can't escape.
At the same time I'll cover the innocents.

Kacchan you should take down the guy at the vault and Todoroki you should take down the one holding everyone at gun point.
I'll protect the innocents.

Also here" Midoriya tapped on both of them.

"What did you do?"

"I casted a protection spell, if they shoot you 2 a shield will deflect it.
You don't have to worry about the shield getting in the way.

Now let's go" Midoriya said beginning to cover the building and themselves in demonic power.

They nodded their heads and made there way to the front of the building.
A shield was already casted on the innocents.

Bakugo burst through the door, confusing the gunman as he couldn't see anyone.

Once the 3 we're completely inside Midoriya made them visible so they could all fight properly.

Bakugo made a run for the guy at the vault as Todoroki fought the gunman at the front.

"Hold on you 3 are the missing kids from UA! If we capture you we'll get more money than what this bank offers" the gunman laughed as he dodged Todoroki's hits.

Midoriya portaled away all the innocents and put them in a safety bubble away from the bank as he assisted Todoroki.

"Todoroki use your quirk, since they already know who we are there's no point in keeping it hidden" Midoriya shouted as he grabbed the criminal and tackled him.

Todoroki nodded his head and sent ice at the criminal, Midoriya rolled out of the way and watched him get caught.

The criminal couldn't move.

"Great, you keep watch imma help kacchan!" Midoriya shouted as he ran towards the vault.

There he found Bakugo in a tight battle with the 2nd criminal. The 2nd criminal's quirk was difficult to work around...

Illusion.

Midoriya closed his eyes and activated vitality manipulation, there he found the 2nd criminal hiding behind his own casted illusion with how much energy he was radiating.

So as Bakugo was fighting the illusion he was stuffing the bag.

Midoriya sighed and absorbed all of his energy knocking him out entirely.

The illusion Bakugo was fighting disappeared, confusing him.

"You were fighting an illusion.
You wouldn't have been able to see through it" Midoriya replied as he lifted the knocked out body with demonic power.