Annual event

..

Friday-
The annual class A vs class B event.

Both classes sat outside of a big training ground they got to borrow for the year's event.
Wind ruffled their hair as they waited for instructions.

"Okay class so as you all know today marks the annual event. Class a vs class B.

Now I hinted this would happen back on Tuesday so now I'll explain what'll happen.

Well to put it simple, you're going against each other.

Let me explain.

In this exercise, 1 class will be the hero team and one class will be the villain team.
You're all going to have 1 big task you have to do as 1 big group and then you each have your own tasks assigned to you each and personally.

If you're the villain team, you have to kidnap the leader of the hero team, question them, "kill" them, and then take out the rest of the team.

If you're in the heros team you'll have to stop the villains from kidnapping the leader of your team and kidnap the leader of the villains team.

From there you'll question them and then take out the rest of the villains team.

The big task is the same for both however one of them involved a fake death.

Each of you however will be handed a piece of paper that'll state your name, role, and tasks.
These tasks have to be completed within the 24 hours you are given.

You HAVE to work together in order to pass and everyone has to contribute in some way.

Now to add some more things.

1.
This will be taking place in a destroyed city with a dense forest surrounding it, since this is a 24 hour event food will not be supplied.
You have to find that on your own.

This goes the same with shelters.

2.
THIS IS A COMPETITION.
You're putting your ALL in this.
Whoever wins gets a whole week of break, no work, no training, no school, nothing for an entire week

3.
You better put your all in this, if I catch you slacking your grade will go down.

Now that everything has been explained please come up to collect your papers" Aizawa sighed.

The classes eyes gleamed at the reward, a whole week to themselves.
Who wouldn't want that?

They collected their papers and stood waiting for further instruction.

"Izuku Midoriya.
Quirk- Aura
Role- leader of villain team.

Tasks-
As the leader you have a lot to complete, working with your class you have to secure a shelter, food  and water.

Now on top of that you specifically have to locate the heros base

Fight the first person you see in the opposite team

Train your members

And act as the leader, taking charge and making all of the decisions.

I have you this role since it befits and benefits you the most, don't disappoint me"

Midoriya let out an audible groan after reading his paper, he had the most work to do out of the whole class.

"Now that you each have your papers follow your teacher to your entrance way.

Once you enter your tests has begun" Aizawa announced as he began walking.