part 2

Rakshit was going towards his car but suddenly.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

S
U
D
D
E
N
L
Y

Suddenly.....

Achanak....

Ekdum se

Accidentally

Rakshit seen someone and his blood boiled......

His face was showing so much of anger and he just wanted to kill that person with his bare hands........

Rakshit rored like a lion...

Rakshit:shikhar get the car quick

Shikhar:relaxx shant hoja Tu calm down.....

Rakshit:i am not in any mood of calming myself down.....jyst get the car to mansion and send 3 of them....

Shikhar:ohhk relax chal baith gadi aagayi...

They sat in car and car went.....

Rakshit's pov.....

Fucking dam after such years they are back and that too in front of my eyes I just wish I could kill them and chop them into pieces and threw them somewhere.......the bloddy morons had devastated my life and now fucking assholes are enjoying their life I swear I m goona rip them apart and will make their life hell aghhhh I just couldn't divert my mind from that how much I m trying myself not to think about that but....but this past haunts me every night every bloody fucking night I have to go through this nightmare and just me???? Why just only me????? I m that fucking bad to have such things in my life......aghhh I need to take out my frustration and there is only a way by which I can take that out.......

They reached to the mansion.....

Guards hurridly opened the car door saluted him and bowed down....

Rakshit and shikhar entered into mansion.....

Rakshit:within 5 mins in my room....

Shikhar nooded.....

(Ab jo likha hai shayad voh aap main se kisi ko pasand na aaye but it's just imagination so take it as that only just as a fiction I repeat fiction.....)

Rakshit gone into his room

And within 5 mins 3 women's entered into the room....

They were wearing short knee length clothes which were clearly reveling their body parts......

Women 1:hello sir....

Rakshit:I don't have much time so just strip....

Women's were looking towards each other with confused face....

Rakshit (rored):I said just strippp

They did as per he said....

And for about many hours rakshit took out all his anger on that ladies one after another.....

After that session

Women:hope u enjoyes sir....

Rakshit:just take money from shikhar and get lost......