part 34

Dil ka koi tukda kabhi
dil se juda hota nahi.....

❤❤❤

😍😍😍hyee she is looking dammm🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
______________________________________

Drishti decided indian for the party...

Fashion is not about what u can show off...ur expensive clothes Or Jewelery...its not about to show the world that u can afford such expensive things it's not about to revel ur assets....its about what makes u comfortable...whatever u carry gracefully is turned as fashion...what u wear turns as your personality...and so drishti believes....she wears that in which she is comfortable....and what she prefers...

So she has told her stylish to send simple black saree with necessary accessories....

Drishti took bath.....worked on her makeup first...she applies tint of compact and some amount of blusher on her cheeks....then she applied kajal and eyeliner......and the nude shade of lipstick was enhancing her beauty more....she worn black saree and worked on her hairs....she let her hairs free then she picked up jhumkas and placed on her ears.....

The plain black transparent saree was enhancing her beauty....the blouse was sleeveless having golden spots design.....she hadn't worn any type of accessories except jhumkas but still was looking ravishing and hot....at last she worn black Stilletos and tadda she was ready and was looking hell gorgeous....she picked her golden clutch and made her way towards rakshit's room....

Her look

Her look....

Drishti kissed rakshit's forhead...

Drishti:sorry rakshit maybe I return back late but have to attend this one as these are your old clients....seher(nurse) make sure that u stay here till I don't come....servants and maids are here to help u...dare not to leave these room at any cost and if it's very very urgent then make sure that one maid is here and then only u can leave....and in any activity just call me....and make sure that u do these all things precisely or else I can ruin u as well as ur jobs....

Seher:ye...yes mam...

Drishti:good...

She bided byee to rakshit but not before kissing his cheeks and then she left....

She told address to driver and within 50mints they reached to venue...vinay was already waiting for her outside the venue with flower Boquet and gift...

Drishti:vinay who told u to be here??? I told u to tell any other staff of company ryt...

Vinay:mam relax my home is just 30mints from these hotel so I am here to give u and don't worry ishika is gonna accompany you in the party...