part 29

(Ok so start karne se pehle bata du ki it will contain harsh words and some mature too..jinko uncomfortable lage voh dur rahe wese toh kisiko hoga nahi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣but batana meri responsibility hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and also just don't judge any character story is ment like these only so whatever is stated is the requirements of its that's it nothing relates to real life and real world)

It was next morning sunlight peeped into room making it bright and shiny...

Rakshit woke up and found himself in arms of drishti.....

His head was between her breasts...hands gripped into her waist and her hands gripped into his neck and hairs....and their legs entwined

and their legs entwined

(Like these)

A small smile crepped on his face...

He wished to see such site everyday...he so wanted that his every morning to be look like these....

He so wanted to nuzzel in her but flashes of previous incident romed in his mind and his face got paled....

Guilt started taking it's place and he was just thankful to her that despite of doing such wrong with her she took care of him....

He thought that how selfless she is....how can she be so nice and so pure taht even after doing such a cheap thing with her she consoled and took care of him last night.....

He tried to come out from her embrance but due to moments her sleep broke and she looked towards him...

(Kya rakku shona utha diya bechari ko...

Rakku:hawww ek toh esi position main sualo tum jagao tum neend kharab karo tum aur galati kiski rakshit ki.... Aur wese bhi ye jo kaand karvaya hai na tumne mere se...pata bhi hai readers meri jaan k peeche pade hai mereko underground hona pada hai...

Hawwww maine kya kiya kuch bhi toh nahi kiya readers maine kuch kiya kya???

Rakku:aahaaaa jese voh kahenge ki han tumne kiya bill mere naam ka phata hai...aur yaha meri phati padi hai....

Are are are chill maro main hu naaaaa.....why to fiker when I m here chalo abhi tum jao main sab theek kardegi re baba tata🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Rakshit didn't looked up in her eyes.....

Rakshit:um...vo... I... M...so.. Sorry...pata nahi kese main...tum uncomfortable hogai hogi... I am sorry....

Drishti just hummed in response...

Rakshit:tum...jao..matlab so so jao raat ko soi nahi hogi meri vajah se.....nahi wait u need rest so yahi sojao i m going.....

He quickly stood up took her clothes from wardrobe and gone to take bath......

Drishti was in confusion that whether she should ask him what was the matter or not.....she had so many questions in her mind....she needs their answers....she wanted to know that why he did that....what was her fault.....she decided to talk with him for once and for all so that she could close these matter then and there only.......