part 10

A new day arose with new Hope new beginning and a new freshness...

Shikhar and rakshit were busy in discussing about the party and its related things.....

Drishti on the same hand was looking around for arrangements and also was doing her daily chores....

And meanwhile lavayna was busy in showing off other women's that she is goona be going with rakshit in tonight's launch event.....

Drishti was done with her doings and now was doing chatting with her frd taniya.......

Conversation....

Drishti:hey buddy watsup

Taniya:ntg much tu bata work from home kyu? Exam aarahi hai kya?

Drishti:ahhh lambi story hai call par bataungi yrr aur clg bhi nahi ja rahi hu voh bhi abhi kuch din leave par hu

Taniya:health theek hai na??tu kahe toh ghar aajau?

Drishti:rakshit shergill k ghar aayegi tu?? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Taniya:whattt tu uss handsome hunk k ghar par hai😍😍hyee kya baat hai 🧐

Drishti:tu bhi na kuch bhi sochti hai faltu ka esa kuch nahi hai aur kya kyu kab kese sab call par bataungi....tu bata sab kuch thik chal raha hai???

Taniya:han bas vahi boring zindagi uutho office jao shaam ko ghar aao aur sojao life main koi fun hi nahi hai

Drishti:ahhhaaa fun chahiye bol toh ese rahi hai jese abhi kisike saath make out karke kuch exciting karke aayegi

Taniya:not a bad idea😉😉😉

Drishti:oh god kamini achha chal will talk later byee❤

Taniya:byee babes❤❤

...

Drishti:hyee drishti chal beta get up lunch banana hai upar se last time sara kuch check karna hai ki koi problem toh nai hai......

Drishti got up and suddenly...

Drishti:ouchhh....ye pet ab kyu dard kar raha hai...

Soon she realized something...

Drishti:fuck mannnn.....ssss this so has to come now only.......bygod kabhi bhi darshan deta ye bhi......aghhh drishti shut up u lazy ass just get the things and khatam kar kaam aur bhi bohot kaam hai...

She hurridly took out sanitary napkin and gone towards washroom...

Yaa u thought ryt......monthly days.....

She quickly had freshen up and gone downstairs....

She asked to a maid related to days and she informed that there is ntg such like in the mansion she can freely enter into kitchen and if she wants she can take rest too after telling about same to rakshit Or shikhar sir....

Drishti just passed a smile to her and gone back toh her work....

She has prepared veg Mayoneisse Sandwich with extra cheese and butter + mixed fruit bowl for rakshit and for others she prepared dal fry,jeera rice,rumali roti,matar panner,stuffed aloo and mango milkshake.......

(🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤muh main pani aagaya....😋😋😋🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤)

She served for herself and took into her room.....

She took a deep breath and started to eat....

Meanwhile shikhar knocked her door...

Shikhar:can i join u...